Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-15-2009, 04:58 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Battery for PZ-10

Just wondering if anyone knows a cheap online source for a battery for my PZ-10. (Canada) Only local place I could find was Henry's, but their price seems steep. I've got a few rolls of film I'd like to use, but don't want to spend a fortune on a battery for 3 rolls.

10-15-2009, 06:09 PM   #2
Veteran Member

I haven't checked out the price yet, however if you have any camera store or even The Source (RadioShack) in your area they should be able to order you a box in at an affordable price. I would imagine that a box has anywhere from 5 to 10 batteries, which should last you a Long time.

If they require you to purchase larger quanities, or require a rediciulus price send me a PM. Working in a photo lab means that I get reduced prices, when I buy a box at a time. And I require the same battery for my PZ-20, so I might be interested in splitting a box.
I haven't the faintest idea how much a box at once would cost me yet
10-15-2009, 06:13 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by little laker Quote
I haven't checked out the price yet, however if you have any camera store or even The Source (RadioShack) in your area they should be able to order you a box in at an affordable price. I would imagine that a box has anywhere from 5 to 10 batteries, which should last you a Long time.

If they require you to purchase larger quanities, or require a rediciulus price send me a PM. Working in a photo lab means that I get reduced prices, when I buy a box at a time. And I require the same battery for my PZ-20, so I might be interested in splitting a box.
I haven't the faintest idea how much a box at once would cost me yet
Thanks for the offer, but a box, or even half a box is way more than I need. I mostly figured on blasting off the three rolls of film I've got, but that was about it. I've got a local source, so I may call them just to see if they've got one in stock, but I'm thinking probably not.