Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-01-2007, 05:36 PM   #1

Camera bag-check this out

Found bag for camera body...it's called Colman stove bag...got it at REI probably find at most large outdoor stores, it's made for back packing stoves. Black nylon square cut padded bag, my 100d and 35mm prime fit perfect, think 10d body would be the same. My camera and lense go in and outeasily and it fits in Domke F803 just fine, has draw string top but I just leave open. The nice thing about it is I can put the camera with this bap in any kind of carrying device and have a clean padded compartment, the padding is medium and flexible so it conformes to small space....$8.00US.

06-03-2007, 03:22 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Can you post a picture or a link? I tried to google it but came up dry. Thanks.
06-03-2007, 09:34 AM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Coleman backpack stove bag

Here's the link to the REI site....

Coleman Exponent Stove Stuff Sack

Cheers
06-03-2007, 01:12 PM   #4

Thanks liketobe. I'll definitely look for one of these. I often carry my camera with one lens and a backpack or sling, and don't want the hassle of a camera bag as well. Lately I've been padding up my sling pack with some closed-cell foam, from a camp sleeping pad, but I like this better.

06-29-2007, 08:21 AM   #5
Forum Member

Excellent! I love a 'clandestine' bag to carry gear in!