Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-15-2009, 12:13 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Backpack that can compress?

Anyone know of a good backpack (or camera backpack) that will expand to enormous size for carrying multiple items, but then shrink to a very compact size when not in use?

I found something called a Think Tank... uh... something something. But that's reaaaallly expensive. Like "I could buy a lens for that much" expensive.

(Note that I use a belt system and so i'm looking for a way to stuff it all in a big if that's even possible. Might just carry it in a separate duffle bag when I don't want to carry it on my waist).

12-15-2009, 06:16 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Most good backpacks have straps on the side to compress or expand the bag as needed. I use one with a Domke insert, and it's the perfect system for hiking.

Many messenger bags also have a zipper to reduce the size of the bag if needed.