Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-18-2010, 02:36 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Check out my custom made bracket

It's been a while since i posted here. Ive been really busy. I just recently made a flash bracket for my k10d stealing some parts from my stoboframe camera flip.

I got tired of taking the grip off my camera every time i wanted to use the bracket. The camera flip wont go to vertical position with the grip and cord on. so i had my father in law make a copy of the handle of the stroboframe but i added about 2 inches. As you can see in the pics i can use it with the grip and still have room to use the ttl cord and even use the built in flash for wireless. Im thinking that with the wireless set up i can use my built in as a fill flash while my af360 bounces.

Of course as you can tell i used the camera flip from the stroboframe. works Great!

My 360 is currently being repaired so i used an old promaster in these pics. Thanks for looking!

01-18-2010, 06:51 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I'm impressed. Looks like you have room to mount to flashes at the same time.