Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-23-2010, 06:18 AM   #1

Pentax ist*DL + Elemental studio lighting

Hello everyone,
Im new to this site and have found alot of help so far which i hope will let my photography advance more and more..

Have owned my ist*DL for 4 years now and as a present my family got me a elemental studio lighting set, as ive been finding myself getting some jobs lately where people want good portraits.
However after 3 days of playing with it I cant get the camera to notice the flash when it is connected with the sensor relay in where a normal external flash would sit.
However when I take it off the camera and take a photo with the camera's flash it triggers to lighting to flash too..
What is the reason for this? can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong, and how I can set this system up to start using it properly..

Many thanks
Dan

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, flash, studio, tripod