Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-03-2010, 07:59 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Help - Dust inside?

Hi, I have this problem with my camera, there is internal artifacts.
I did not notice this problem at all prior to yesterday, because i have never shot stopped down a lot before. Well, here is a shot stopped down a lot, and suddenly the artifact pops out.
At F-22, this thing looks like a bunch of dots and hairs around the image.
I have tried blowing it with a blower...i am not even sure where this thing is at. I am tempted to just take a can of air on it, but i think that would not be a smart thing to do

Any suggestions?

Look :

04-03-2010, 08:48 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Well! I finally figure out that the sensor cleaning option was actually a manual thing that i need to do after i turned it on

Cheers!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
lot, shot, tripod