Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-19-2010, 03:43 PM   #31
Veteran Member

Stash - have you solved your problem yet?

It sounds to me like the Crumpler 6MDH is the bag you need, but if you can't get it where you live, have you tried to get it from Adorama? I have bought quite a lot of stuff from them, from lenses to Think Tank stuff, and although the UPS costs are a bit high, it still works out cheaper than buying locally. And of course, if you can't buy it locally, then there ain't many options...

Adorama have always been very quick, no problems.

And no - I don't work for them...

05-20-2010, 12:16 AM   #32

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Derridale Quote
Stash - have you solved your problem yet?

It sounds to me like the Crumpler 6MDH is the bag you need, but if you can't get it where you live, have you tried to get it from Adorama? I have bought quite a lot of stuff from them, from lenses to Think Tank stuff, and although the UPS costs are a bit high, it still works out cheaper than buying locally. And of course, if you can't buy it locally, then there ain't many options...

Adorama have always been very quick, no problems.

And no - I don't work for them...
Thanks Derridale for your concern and advice. The problem with shipping overseas is the shipping itself (shipping estimate = 102$) and of course the application of customs/taxes.
And yes, 6MDH is the bag I am looking for and as far as I can hear or read about Adorama they are reliable and all.

The problem with Crumpler is that they have different names/models/articles in USA and Europe. I don't know why?!?!?!

Thanks

Last edited by stash; 05-20-2010 at 12:36 AM.
05-20-2010, 01:15 AM   #33
Veteran Member

Stash - another option would be to ask one of the very nce Americans in here to buy it for you, then post it to your place. I'm in Australia, so I couldn't do it for you at any price advantage, but there are many "Merkins in here who MAY just do a fellow forumite a favour...\

It would be worth asking nicely---- lots of 'pretty please" etc....

Just a thought.

And of course, anyone who replied would do so by PM rather than in public like here on the forum....