PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Tamron Adaptall-2 SP 90mm 1:2.5 52BB Macro Set, with PKA Adapter

Asking Price
350.00 AUD

Item Location
Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Item Description
For sale is a complete Tamron Adaptall-2 90mm (52BB) f2.5 Macro set.
This is a versatile manual focus lens, which is auto aperture through the use of the included P/KA Adaptall Pentax mount adapter.

The items included in the price are as follows:

* Tamron Adaptall-2 SP 90mm (52BB) f2.5 Macro
* Tamron Adaptall P/KA mount adapter
* Tamron Adaptall SP Teleconverter 2x BBAR 01F
* Tamron Adaptall Extension Tube 18F for SP 90/2.5 1:1
* Tamron lens hood 98FH
* 1x Tamron case L-14
* 1x Tamron case L-08
* 1x front lens cap, 1x rear lens cap, 2x Adaptall front cap (for unmounted adapters), 1x Adaptall rear cap (for Adaptall lens/adapters without mount attached).

All items are in excellent condition. Not "Like New", but really in good condition for age.
The lens glass is clean, with some minor dust. Focus ring is smooth. Aperture is snappy, looks good. The front cap shows a bit of age, with minor scratches on the cap. The lens body has minor paint loss on the "N" in Tamron, some minor marks but really very good condition.
The 2x adapter glass is clean also. It is cosmetically very good, nice clean JCII sticker still attached. Minor brassing on attachments.
The 1:1 extension tube looks nearly unused. Again, minor brassing on the attachments and paint loss on the attachment ring. Exterior is near mint and is glass less, so no worries there
The P/KA mount operates correctly and allows use of the "A" function. You can control lens aperture from the camera body. I have not used the lens extensively (hence the sale), but it has worked great for me.
The cases are in excellent condition.

For those not familiar with this lens it is a very sharp 1:2 Macro which can be extended to a 1:1 Macro with the addition of either the extension tube or 2x Teleconverter. This makes the lens very versatile. The P/KA adapter can be used with the lens or the Teleconverter or the extension tube or with any other Tamron Adaptall lens you may wish to buy.

Selling this lens as I don't use it often enough, and <acronym title="Lens Buying Addiction">LBA</acronym> has struck...I have my eye on a couple of other lenses and really need to free up some space to justify my next purchase!

Please ask any questions you may have, happy to answer to the best of my knowledge.

The listed price includes PayPal fees and Australia Post shipping within Australia. If you are international please contact me and we can negotiate shipping options, I will discount the total to cover part shipping cost.

I will post photos as soon as possible, but wanted to get this listing started.

Cheers
Dean

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Included in Australia

Shipping Services
Australia Post, or International by negotiation

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns accepted and Refund only offered if item not as described.
Please feel free to ask any or all questions.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

02-02-2014, 03:56 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 15 (100%)
Original Poster
Sold pending payment.