I found my K-3 ebook to be thorough and informative 😁

03-23-2016, 09:52 PM   #62
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by OhioAngie Quote
I found my K-3 ebook to be thorough and informative 😁
Thank you Angie. I really put a lot of effort writing my ebooks. They are complete and easy to understand, as that is what my clients have said time after time.
03-28-2016, 07:28 PM   #63
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Thank you to everyone that purchased one of my e-books. Nobody was ever disappointed with one of my e-books. I strive to please everyone. The e-books are very user's friendly and Professional photographers might not enjoy the e-books as much as entry-level to advanced amateurs, but I am confident that there is something for everyone, even Professional photographers. None of us ever stop learning.

I thought I would attach some of the comments received during the past few weeks only. You might be able to purchase any of my e-books directly through pentaxforums soon. I have been talking with Adam, and we might even have a column where we can talk about the e-books, questions and answers, suggestions for upcoming e-books, etc.

Hi Yvon,

Thank you very much! I like your book very much and I look forward to getting the K1 version when it's finished - and when I've saved up for a K1, of course.

All the best,
Dan
Already got it, have read it and am extremely pleased with the information found in the book.
Thank you for this service ... Ricoh should hire you to do their manuals for them, God knows they have no clue on how to write them.

Again, thanks for an import service and fine product you provide us Pentaxians.

My Best,

Dave Pierce (45yr Pentax Vet)
Yreka, CA 96097

I downloaded the e-books with the link in the mail without problems.
Now is time for a new K-1 e-book
Thank you Yvon.
Hi Yvon
I recently purchased the Pentax K3 Camera and your E book. Thanks for a great book very informative
Regards
Clive Haslehurst

Thank you kindly for sending the file, which did come through. I was able to download this PDF in its entirety without any difficulty.

Your e-books come highly recommended by my local camera shop, so I look forward to reading this manual...

I trust it will assist me in strengthening my technical skills, which admittedly are weak.

Thank you again!

Colleen Kleinhenz

Last edited by ebooks4pentax; 03-28-2016 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Added text.
04-06-2016, 12:36 AM   #64
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
I am hoping to have the K-1 e-book on time for the availability of the K-1 or shortly after.

Read more at: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/24-photographic-equipment-sale/295303-sal...#ixzz451tyu5vQ

04-16-2016, 11:18 PM   #65
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
The e-book for the K-1 will be the best. I am pouring my heart and soul in this one.
04-23-2016, 10:25 PM   #66
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
It looks like the Pentax K-1 e-book will follow the launch of the camera by a few weeks. You can PM me if you want to be on the waiting list. It would help if you give your email address and real name. It looks like Adam will offer the K-1 e-book directly from pentaxforums.
My email: brqyvn@gmail.com
04-29-2016, 07:44 PM   #67
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
The K-1 is here.

05-12-2016, 02:48 PM   #68
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
I am getting close to publish the e-book for the Pentax K-1. The e-book is really 90% complete but I am awaiting for Pentax to send me a loaner so that I can make sure everything in correct and I need additional screen pictures. It looks like Adam will sell the K-1 e-book on this site directly. Keep checking for an announcement.
In the meantime, you can check my blog at pentaxdslrs.blogspot.com for progress and news.
05-12-2016, 09:15 PM   #69
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Dear Mr. Bourque, your Commercial Market Prices for these eBooks have been $ 14.95 for quite some time.

However when selling them on Popular Forums the prices are lower for the Forum Members as a very
special honor to the esteemed Members.

Here for example on the iPentax Forum, the Full Frame Pentax K-1 is being offered at a very special price
with a 3-Year Warranty. Other products too are being sold to Members at lower than Street Prices.

Hope you can take the cue and honour Pentax Forum Members, the largest Photo Forum in the world.

Regards.
05-12-2016, 10:41 PM   #70
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by nanhi Quote
Dear Mr. Bourque, your Commercial Market Prices for these eBooks have been $ 14.95 for quite some time.

However when selling them on Popular Forums the prices are lower for the Forum Members as a very
special honor to the esteemed Members.

Here for example on the iPentax Forum, the Full Frame Pentax K-1 is being offered at a very special price
with a 3-Year Warranty. Other products too are being sold to Members at lower than Street Prices.

Hope you can take the cue and honour Pentax Forum Members, the largest Photo Forum in the world.

Regards.
I am well aware of this and I have talked with Adam. In the past, we sold some of the e-books for $10.00 on special occasions like Christmas and some holidays periods. However, I believe that Adam will give a free one year subscription to the Pentaxforums, for the Pentax members. This has not been finalized yet so don't take this to the bank yet.. Also, please note that I have not increase the price of my e-books since 2006, which was the first year writing e-books about Pentax cameras. The cost of goods has steadily increased and I believe that $14.95 for an e-book full of useful information (300+ pages) is fair, especially when the K-1 is a lot more expensive than previous Pentax DSLRs.
Thank you for your input,
Yvon Bourque
05-15-2016, 11:06 PM   #71
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
The K-1 e-book is well underway. I will be able to send samples very soon.
06-03-2016, 04:02 PM   #72
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
The K-1 e-book is just hours away. You can download a sample here: pentaxdslrs.blogspot.com

Hi Photographer friends,

I am in the last hours of editing my Pentax K-1 e-book.

This is going to be my best e-book do far, and it had to be because the K-1 is such a great DSLR. The book is not compressed and the images are very clear. After all, this is an e-book about one of the best DSLR on the market.

Check the site, ebooks4cameras.com and I will be launching it before the end of the day.

The e-book is not only for people that have purchased the Pentax K-1 but also for people that are contemplating purchasing one. You can read about all the attributes and the detailed about operating the camera. It is written in a non-technical way and it useful to anyone, from beginners to Pro-photographers,

Download a free sample.

Thank you so much for your confidence in my e-books for the last 10 years. This one is the most comprehensive because the K-1 is worthy of it.
Attached Images

Last edited by ebooks4pentax; 06-03-2016 at 04:04 PM. Reason: bad link
06-03-2016, 11:50 PM   #73
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
QuoteOriginally posted by ebooks4pentax Quote
The K-1 e-book is just hours away. You can download a sample here: pentaxdslrs.blogspot.com
Hi Photographer friends,
I am in the last hours of editing my Pentax K-1 e-book.
This is going to be my best e-book do far, and it had to be because the K-1 is such a great DSLR. The book is not compressed and the images are very clear. After all, this is an e-book about one of the best DSLR on the market.
Check the site, ebooks4cameras.com and I will be launching it before the end of the day.
The e-book is not only for people that have purchased the Pentax K-1 but also for people that are contemplating purchasing one. You can read about all the attributes and the detailed about operating the camera. It is written in a non-technical way and it useful to anyone, from beginners to Pro-photographers,
Download a free sample.
Thank you so much for your confidence in my e-books for the last 10 years. This one is the most comprehensive because the K-1 is worthy of it.
Hurray & congratulations Yvon!! You mention "This is going to be my best e-book so far". So humbly request please edit & update the other eBooks - like the K-3, K-5, KS series - to make them your best ever too.

Your Customers will be delighted and your business will grow further with the Grace of God.

Regards.

PS: Do hope you have given a thought to my earlier request for Special Pricing for our esteemed Members, as the Pentax Forums is simply the best & most popular in the world.
06-11-2016, 07:49 AM   #74
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Placed add again
06-13-2016, 10:34 PM   #75
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Get the e-book for your Pentax.