Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-19-2015, 04:29 PM   #1
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 25 (96%)
*PRICE LOWERED* Bower 35mm F1.4 AS UMC (Same as Samyang /Rokinon 35mm F1.4 AS UMC)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Bower 35mm F1.4 AS UMC (Same as Samyang /Rokinon 35mm F1.4 AS UMC)

Asking Price
250.00 USD

Item Location
East Bay, CA (United States)

Item Description
I have an excellent copy of the Bower version of the Samyang 35mm F1.4 AS UMC Lens Reviews - Samyang Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database I am no longer using. This lens was purchased in December of 2013 after seeing what the lens was capable of in person when I was a second shooter for a wedding earlier that year. This lens is a fantastic 35mm lens but my shooting style doesn't really incorporate the focal length easily. This lens hasn't been used too much since I picked up my DA*55, which was used to photograph this lens.

This lens is in Like New condition, as the glass is free of any scratches and has a small amount of dust, which is mostly visible when viewed looking through the rear element. Comes complete with box and all accessories.

This lens comes with all of the original accessories it came with, including front and rear caps, pouch, hood (unused since I prefer metal hoods), box, and packaging materials.

The price for the lens is $250, with shipping at $10, with tracking, for anyone in the United States. This price does include PayPal fees, so the final price you pay is $270. No international shipping will be considered at this time.

Some examples of what I've done with this lens are provided below.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
$10

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Buyer has 72 hours upon receipt of lens to request a refund if item is not as described. Buyer pays return shipping and will be refunded for purchase price of the lens only.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 

Last edited by mr.b.snowden; 07-23-2015 at 09:47 AM. Reason: Reduced price.
07-21-2015, 10:09 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Original Poster
Bump.
07-23-2015, 09:47 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Original Poster
Price has now been reduced to $250.