Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-21-2016, 11:26 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
Pentax smcP FA 31mm f/1.8 Limited Lens (Black)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax smcP FA 31mm f/1.8 Limited Lens (Black)

Asking Price
500.00 USD

Item Location
Olympia WA (United States)

Item Description
I am reluctantly selling one of my 3 amigos.

With my new K1, I am transitioning to only high quality zooms which better suites my kind of photography. I simply can't afford to have multiple lenses of the same focal length.

I bought this lens from a PF member a couple of years ago and it has always performed flawlessly. It shows exterior signs of use with some superficial scratches and dings on the barrel and lens cap. These are visible on the images below. The glass is pristine and the lens functions as it should. Made in Japan.

It performs perfectly and is amazingly sharp. This is a great deal for someone that wants to enjoy this Pentax legend without paying top dollar for pristine looks.

It comes with 2 caps and the original box and leather pouch.

I am a frequent poster on this forum and have excellent ratings on all my past sales and purchases. I take excellent care of my equipment and am sure you will be pleased.

I will pay shipping costs within continental USA. If you are outside CONUSA, let’s talk.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
Free

Shipping Services
USPS, UPS, Fed Ex

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
5 day return option if not as described. Buyer pays shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
GR II  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
GR II  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
GR II  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
GR II  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
GR II  Photo 
06-21-2016, 11:40 AM   #2