PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-5 Body with Accessories and Non-Pentax Grip

Asking Price
320.00 290 USD

Item Location
Omaha (United States)

Item Description
My recent acquisition of my K-1, and the desire to keep my K-3 as a backup camera, has relegated this K-5 to third string which simply isn't right - it is too sweet of a camera to let sit on the shelf. It deserves a good home where it will be put back to good use.

This well cared for K-5 which has a shutter count of only 24,669. The sale includes everything that came in the box with the camera (see photo) plus an after-market (non-Pentax) grip. Camera is in good condition with only "several scrapes and bruises" which I've deliberately highlighted in the photos included with this posting. Functionally, there is nothing wrong with this wonderful camera.

Minor flaws:
  • The back screen has a small scratch which is difficult to see unless you're looking for it (see photo). Purchase includes the screen protector (which I reattached to the camera after taking the pictures for this post) that I mounted on the screen after seeing the screen scratch early in the camera's life. The protector has some scratches and scuffs from regular usage.

• There are three small dust spots visible in the viewfinder that can probably be removed by removal of focus screen and blower by buyer.
  • There is a paint scratch/nick on the prism housing near the joint with the flip up flash (see photo).

• There are several minor finish blemishes at the base of the camera (see photos).

Here are shots of all sides of the camera:

And the battery grip:

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS, UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Return accepted if item does not match description.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by darylk; 07-26-2016 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Fixed photo links.
07-22-2016, 04:55 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 11 (100%)
Original Poster
First bump. Thanks for looking.
07-26-2016, 06:13 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Price Cut and Bump

Bumping with a price cut of a perfect camera for somebody out there!
07-27-2016, 01:05 AM   #4

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Can you please tell me the shipping costs to Portugal? Thanks!

07-27-2016, 09:36 AM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Unfortunately shipping to Lisbon appears to be around $110 USD. I'm assuming that's prohibitive. If not, feel free to PM me. Thanks.
07-30-2016, 08:24 AM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by darylk Quote
PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-5 Body with Accessories and Non-Pentax Grip

Asking Price
320.00 290 USD

Item Location
Omaha (United States)

Item Description
My recent acquisition of my K-1, and the desire to keep my K-3 as a backup camera, has relegated this K-5 to third string which simply isn't right - it is too sweet of a camera to let sit on the shelf. It deserves a good home where it will be put back to good use.

This well cared for K-5 which has a shutter count of only 24,669. The sale includes everything that came in the box with the camera (see photo) plus an after-market (non-Pentax) grip. Camera is in good condition with only "several scrapes and bruises" which I've deliberately highlighted in the photos included with this posting. Functionally, there is nothing wrong with this wonderful camera.

Minor flaws:
  • The back screen has a small scratch which is difficult to see unless you're looking for it (see photo). Purchase includes the screen protector (which I reattached to the camera after taking the pictures for this post) that I mounted on the screen after seeing the screen scratch early in the camera's life. The protector has some scratches and scuffs from regular usage.

• There are three small dust spots visible in the viewfinder that can probably be removed by removal of focus screen and blower by buyer.
  • There is a paint scratch/nick on the prism housing near the joint with the flip up flash (see photo).

• There are several minor finish blemishes at the base of the camera (see photos).

Here are shots of all sides of the camera:

And the battery grip:

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS, UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Return accepted if item does not match description.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!
Weekend bump. Still available
I also a very nice DA 18-135 I could negotiate into the deal for anyone needing/wanting a complete weather sealed combo. I'll be posting info on the lens, with pictures of the lens, in a later post... hopefully yet today.
Thanks,
Daryl
08-04-2016, 01:06 PM   #7
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Bumping up to get it close to its lens brethren which are also for sale in my quest for funds to purchase some new full frame compatible lenses. Reasonable offers welcome.
Daryl[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added 08-04-16 at 03:06 PM ----------

---------- Post added 08-08-16 at 02:20 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by darylk Quote
Bumping up to get it close to its lens brethren which are also for sale in my quest for funds to purchase some new full frame compatible lenses. Reasonable offers welcome.
Daryl[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added 08-04-16 at 03:06 PM ----------
[COLOR="Silver"]

Last edited by darylk; 08-09-2016 at 01:59 PM.
08-12-2016, 08:33 PM   #8
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
PM received. Sale pending.
08-13-2016, 04:42 PM   #9
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 22 (100%)
payment pending