Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
For Sale: Spotmatic F w/ 55mm f1.8
Listed: 05-31-2018, 10:09 PM Total Price: 80 Currency: USD Item Location: Canada City or State: Vancouver Shipping Destinations: Worldwide 

Prices are fairly firm, and will be in USD. I am always willing to negotiate and will accept reasonable offers, etc. Canadian buyers can pay in the equivalent amount of CAD if they would like.
  • Payment is via Paypal (as the seller, fees will of course be my responsibility).
  • Shipping will be with Canada Post, and to save time, I will make it a flat rate for $15 to Canada, and $20 to CONUSA. I will ship ONLY to PayPal verified addresses. Canadian and US buyers preferred--I will ship pretty well anywhere, but be advised that Canada Post is not cheap. PM me for a quote to other shipping destinations.
  • Lastly, I don't accept returns unless the item differs significantly from the description or pictures. These are used items, and as we all know, there is a normal amount of dust found inside a lens. If there are any optical or physical issues, I will mention that in my description as best as I can.

$80 USD

This Spotmatic is in good shape, with a working light meter. Notice the engraving mark on the bottom plate. Comes with a M42 55mm 1.8 in great shape. This aperture of this lens is designed to work with the Spotmatic F. I am not a camera repairer, so the shutter works, and I can tell it changes speeds, however I can't guarantee the speeds are accurate.

I would prefer to sell these items together, since they are designed to function together.

Thanks for looking,

Attached Images

Views: 613
06-13-2018, 02:05 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 29 (100%)
Original Poster
Bumping it up
2 Days Ago   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter