Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
For Sale: Pentax K-m/K2000 DSLR, last CCD camera, with "Big-eye" Split screen
Listed: 03-20-2017, 11:22 AM Shipping Destinations: United States Currency: USD Item Location: United States City or State: Austin, TX 

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-m/K2000 DSLR, last CCD camera, with "Big-eye" Split screen

Asking Price
170.00 USD

Item Location
Austin, TX (United States)

Item Description
I installed split focusing screens on ALL my older DSLRs and now I have too many left. I have istD-L, k10D, K-m (k2000), K-r, K30 ad K5. I will sell most and maybe keep just 1 or 2 of them. - Let me know if you want any of them. I will list them later.

Here is the K-m/K2000. It has a very interesting "Big-eye" split screen on it. (I spent $45 for it).

This is the last CCD sensor DSLR Pentax made. Introduced in 2009. It has the same CCD sensor as in K10D but in a much smaller body.

Camera is in very good condition. No damage any where. see photos.
Sensor is clean and I don't see dead pixel.

Big-eye split focusing screen:

It is one of the most special and interesting focusing screens I have ever used. There is a microprism ring around it, and the entire focusing area takes ~1/2 of the screen! I found it very useful. How many times did you look through the VF and was not able to find a straight line in the center area? See the attached photos showing the split prism size in viewfinder.

Focusing screen is clean and no scratch or dust on it. I have carefully calibrated it with shim I made. Seller/maker didn't provide any and I found it is necessary.

Of course it will affect center spot metering, as all split screens do. Average or center weight metering help.

The original focusing screen will also be included. It is clean and dust/scratch free.

$30 extra you will have the attached M50/1.7. Clean glass, only a few tiny dust inside (small dust shown in 1st picture were blown off in 2nd photo). Focus and aperture work well.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
$10 in US. PM for internatinal shipping

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
I hope you will like the camera. Return accepted only if it is not as described. Contact me within 3 days please.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by grahame; 03-20-2017 at 12:11 PM.
Views: 343