Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-25-2017, 05:24 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 20 (100%)
Da*60-250

Selling off some of my Pentax gear to raise funds. I was originally going to put them in one big ad however, to avoid confusion on who’s responding to what item, I thought it might be better to break them into separate ads. (NO, I’m not leaving Pentax camp!)

DA* 60-250 f4 SDM - I rarely use this lens – three occasions if I remember correctly. Out of the times I used this lens, I did not notice any performance or optical issues, though AF fine adjustment was needed on my K5. Front and rear elements are clean and free of scratches, haze and or fungus. SDM works fine, and zoom and focus rings rotate normally and without hesitation or gritty feel to it. Lens was purchased locally from an individual selling off his Pentax lenses. It did not come with hood, pouch or original box. The tripod foot is also missing and the part where the foot mounts on the collar is slightly “out-of-square” – see photo. I’m pricing the lens accordingly - $495 (Shipped).
• Front and rear elements are free of haze, scratch and or fungus.
• SDM works without issues
• Focus and zoom ring rotates normally without hesitation or gritty feel to it
• Aperture blades are clean and snappy.
• Tripod foot is missing and the part of the collar where the foot mounts is slightly out-of-square – see photo. I got the lens like this and I simply forgot to ask what had happened to the foot – (too excited about the lens).
• No hood, pouch or original box
• Comes with front and rear lens caps

SOLD DA*16-50 f2.8 “Screw Drive” - My workhorse for martial-arts, as well as elementary and middle school yearbook photography. AF has been converted to screw-drive. Lens was purchased locally from the same individual above selling off his Pentax lenses. It did not come with hood, pouch or original box. There is also a scratch on the front – not on the glass – but on the meal surface – See photo). I’m pricing the lens accordingly - SOLD
• Front and rear elements are free of haze, scratches and or fungus.
• Focus and zoom ring rotates smoothly – no gritty feel to it.
• Aperture blades are clean and snappy.
• There is a small scratch on the front – not on the glass – but on the metal surface. (See photo)
• No hood, pouch or original box
• Comes with front and rear lens caps

All purchases are as-is and final sale. No returns.

Please PM me if interested. Thank you for looking.

Attached Images

View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-01  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-01  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-01  Photo 

Last edited by K57XR; 03-26-2017 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Sold one of the items
03-25-2017, 06:14 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
sent pm
03-26-2017, 08:39 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 20 (100%)
Original Poster
As requested by some forum members, here's a couple of more shots taken with the 60-250 on a K5 handheld. SOOC Jpg, No-pp.
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo