Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-15-2017, 10:07 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 123 (100%)
Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 EX DC lens with UV filter, CPL and ND filter (price

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 EX DC lens with UV filter, CPL and ND filter ( Price Reduction)

Asking Price

$250

Item Location
Oakland, California (United States)

Item Description
I recently purchased a used K-3II locally. It came with this really nice copy of the Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 EX DC lens, UV filter, circular polarizer and 4 stop ND filter. It was originally purchased in Feb. 2017 from B&H and I can provide a copy of the receipt for warranty purposes. The lens and accessories are in like new condition. There are no blemishes to the lens coatings, oil on the blades, haze, or fungus in the lens. It comes as new with its box, case, hood, caps and paperwork. Included in the sale is a multi-coated UV filter, CPL filter and 4-stop neutral density filter with case. I am selling it because I also have a K-1 and a selection of FF lenses, so do not really need a DX zoom at this time. I've tested the lens and it is a nice sharp copy. It did not require any focus adjustment on the K-3II. The asking price includes shipping (domestic) and PayPal fee. International buyer will receive a $10 credit toward the actual shipping cost. Please send me a PM if you would like a shipping cost quote.

Thanks for looking!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Included domestic. International buyer will receive a $10 credit toward the actual shipping cost.

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail with tracking and insurance.

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Item is in like new condition and will come with a copy of the receipt verifying it is a USA lens. No returns unless the item is not as described. Buyer pays return shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 05-16-17 at 10:58 PM ----------

Asking price reduced to $250

Last edited by loveisageless; 08-04-2017 at 08:13 PM.
05-17-2017, 08:50 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
Could you provide more info on the filters? Brand model number?
05-18-2017, 12:26 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Sure! I will check this evening after work.

---------- Post added 05-18-17 at 09:31 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by rightangle Quote
Could you provide more info on the filters? Brand model number?
The filters are by Bower and are their HD Digital models. The CPL and the ND filter come in a case along with a special lens cap to use with them. The filters appear to be blemish free. They were purchased from B&H and are listed at $21.74 for the kit. The UV filter apparently goes in the case as well, but the original owner kept it on the lens and I am doing the same. The kit is also supposed to come with a lens cap keeper. I think I saw an unused one in the camera box and just left it in the box since I don't use them.

Last edited by loveisageless; 05-18-2017 at 09:40 PM.
05-21-2017, 01:36 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Price reduction to $275.

Price reduced to $250.

Last edited by loveisageless; 05-23-2017 at 08:40 PM.