Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-19-2017, 09:23 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 61 (100%)
Mixed Lot of 8 cameras, 8 lenses and 8 flashes - Cheaper

Here's 8 cameras, 8 flashes and 8 lenses (one's a TC) that I want to sell as a package deal.

Up front, I don't know the status of some of the cameras - no batteries for them - but I'll describe everything to best of my ability. And, I simply
put the items together in a totally random way for photo taking - no rhyme or reason to the pairings.

Pentax A3000 with a SMC Pentax-A 1:2 50mm and a Bower flash: as far as I can tell the camera works as it should - metering, flash circuit,
self-timer and film advance all function. Cosmetically, there's some very minor scuffing and scraping. The 50mm lens is clean, clear and
virtually unmarked, blades are 'snappy' and clean. The flash works as it should. Comes with shoulder strap and Pentax lens cap.

Pentax SF1 and SMC Pentax-M 1:2 50mm lens and a Pentax AF280T flash with tilt and swivel: Camera cosmetically is good (there's data
scratched on top of the built-in flash) but the working condition is unknown (no battery) - lens is clean, clear and the blades are 'snappy' - flash
works great (I've actually used this one quite a bit). Comes with a shoulder strap, Pentax lens cap and the flash comes with a wide-angle
adapter and a pouch.

Pentax P3N with a SMC Pentax-A 1:2 50mm and a Quantaray QB-350A flash: Camera cosmetically is virtually unmarked and as far as I
can tell, everything functions as it should - metering, flash circuit, shutter speeds and self-timer have all been tested. The lens is clean, clean
and with 'snappy' blades. The flash works. Comes with non-original lens cap.

Pentax P3N (#2) with a 2x TC (not pictured - photo shows no lens) and a Vivitar 151 flash: Camera cosmetically has some minor scuffs and
scrapes - functionally I'm not sure - it appears to works fine one minute, then won't fire the next - not sure what's going on. TC has clean and
clear glass. The flash appears to not work - if you want it anyway I'll include it, otherwise it's tossed. TC comes with non-original caps.

Ricoh KR-5 Super with Rikenon 1:2 50mm lens and a Vivitar Auto Bounce 40D flash with tilt: Cosmetically the camera needs a good
cleaning, but I don't see any other issues. Functionally the camera appears to work as it should - meter, shutter speeds, flash circuit, and
self-timer, The lens is clean and clear with 'snappy' blades. The flash works - it's obvious there was some corrosion in the past, but only on
the outer connector - not inside the battery compartment - I've cleaned it up somewhat and it doesn't seem to be a problem. Comes with a
shoulder strap and lens cap.

Vivitar V2000 camera with Vivitar 1:2.8 28mm Close Focus Wide Angle SMS MC lens and a Vivitar Auto 215 flash. Cosmetically, the
camera could use some cleaning, but nothing major. Fuctionally the camera appears to work - the installed batteries a low, so... But, I
remember playing around with this camera a while back and noting that the metering, while it did work, appears to be 3-4 stops off. The lens
is clean and clear with 'snappy' blades. The flash works. Comes with non-original lens cap.

Pentax PZ-1 with CPC 1:2.8 28mm Auto Macro lens and Pentax AF-330FTZ flash: Cosmetically the camera has some scuffs, scrapes and
the bottom plate is cracked at the battery compartment (very common on the "PZ" cameras - doesn't keep the battery cover from latching) -
but the working condition is unknown - no battery. I do remember testing this camera a while back and I "think" it works but I'm old and my
memory can be suspect! The lens is clean and clear with 'snappy' blades and the "A" function works correctly. The flash works (I've used it
quite a bit) but is missing the battery cover - I use a piece of tape to keep the batteries in place. Comes with a shoulder strap and non-
original lens cap.

Pentax ZX-50 with SMC Pentax 1:3.5 135mm lens and Promaster FTD 5700 flash with tilt, swivel and zoom: Cosmetically the camera's in
very good condition - didn't note any marks except for a couple of scuff marks on the bottom plate. The working condition is unknown - no
batteries. The lens has some "stuff" inside - can't tell if its dust or something else. The blades are clean, clear and 'snappy'. The flash works
great - comes with the 5000 series remote cord and the Pentax PK AF module (you push the little square on the side to disconnect the
module). Comes with shoulder strap and non-original lens cap.

I've described the items to the best of my ability - if I've screwed something up, lets talk about it. Please - selling AS-IS NO RETURN.

I'm asking $125.00 USD - PayPal. This includes $37.70 for shipping using 2 large USPS Priority boxes which turns out to be cheapest way
to ship
. I repacked everything and can fit it into 1 large and 1 medium USPS priority boxes - so cheaper. This is to CONUS only - I think any overseas shipping would be way too much.

Last edited by ChipB; 02-26-2018 at 01:56 PM.
05-23-2017, 02:31 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Bump for lower price.

---------- Post added 05-28-17 at 10:16 AM ----------

Bump for lower price.
05-31-2017, 09:38 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
Do you know if any of the flashes would be safe for use on a Pentax DSLR?
06-01-2017, 08:10 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by timw4mail Quote
Do you know if any of the flashes would be safe for use on a Pentax DSLR?
The two Pentax's, the Promaster and (I think) the Bower (it's packed away so I can't check voltage) are 'safe' on a DSLR.