Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
For Sale: Sigma 70-200mm f2.8 EX APO with caps, original hood & soft case & box
Listed: 07-15-2017, 06:00 PM Shipping Destinations: Worldwide Currency: USD Item Location: United States City or State: Salisbury, NC 

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sigma 70-200mm f2.8 EX APO with caps, original hood & soft case & box

Asking Price
485.00 USD

Item Location
Salisbury, NC (United States)

Item Description
I have owned and used this lens for quite a few years; it has been a workhorse and worth every penny. Not nearly as heavy as the Pentax D-FA 70-200 that I just bought. It is sharp, relatively fast and relatively quiet. Some years ago, I sent the lens to Sigma for a CLA and asked them also to tighten whatever was loose in the barrel. Not only did they do all that, they also quieted the AF and did all the work for free. I am grateful to Sigma for their good work. The lens has the usual scuff and wear marks from use, but it has no dents or serious flaws. The glass is good (the usual light dust). I will miss this lens. It has plenty of good use left in it for its next owner.

Comes with original hood, soft case and box. I have attached a neoprene strap to the case to make it easier to carry. Comes with Sigma back cap and non-original front cap.

Price includes insurance and shipping, if CONUS. PM me if you want it sent elsewhere. Paypal only, please.

See shots of the lens. I will soon add some shots taken with the lens.

My usual return policy (which no buyer has ever needed to take advantage of): you may return the lens (your shipping costs) for any reason within 7 days of receiving it.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
included if CONUS

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
You may return the lens for any reason within 7 days of receiving it.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Views: 490
07-15-2017, 06:01 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 44 (100%)
Original Poster
Here are shots of the glass.
Attached Images

07-15-2017, 08:40 PM   #3

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
I just want to recommend this lens for K-1. I have same Sigma and it's sharp wide open enough and it works with K1 very well. Just one thing, I bought the K1 with first fw and af was good without any af adjusting after 1.30 I had to play with af. But it works well and af is quiet enough and fast too (with K-5 it was little bit noisier and slower) . Btw, I use this lens very long time in rainy/snowy condition without any cover and the lens is like it's made with WR. I love it and highly recomended.
07-16-2017, 05:06 AM   #4
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Many thanks for the recommendation, which I agree with.

07-16-2017, 06:25 AM   #5
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 75 (100%)
awesome lens!
07-16-2017, 08:28 AM   #6
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Here are a couple recent shots with the lens.
Attached Images

2 Days Ago   #7
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Sale pending.