Asking Price
200.00 USD

Item Location
Raleigh, NC (United States)

Item Description
Pentax K-5 good condition, some normal wear (see pics): $200 ** SOLD **
Shutter count: 13,137
Original box, manuals, charger and cables all included
Original battery (which now barely holds a charge) and a 3rd party second battery included
8MB SanDisk Extreme SD card included
I am throwing in the D-BG2 Battery grip as well (in box)

Also selling:

Pentax DA 50mm F1.8 - pristine condition, only used 2-3 times: $75
original box and lens and back covers included

Pentax DA 18-250mm F3.5-F5.6 - good condition, some dust in lens, not affecting IQ: $200
original box, lens and back covers included

Pentax DA 12-24mm F4.0 - very good condition: $400
original box, lens and back covers included

Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 "Art" lens - Beautiful lens, excellent condition with some very minor scuffs showing on the barrel: $550.
This lens can exhibit the classic focus issues that have been widely reported. I always used Live focus for landscape shots, no problems in Live focus mode. A great lens to pair with "Pixel shift" feature on K3ii, etc.
For samples of what this lens is capable of: Sigma 18-35 F1.8 Art | Flickr

Pentax O-GPS1 astrotracer unit - in box, never used: $50 **SOLD**

Vanguard SBH-250 ballhead unit, in box with adapter plate, used once: $70 ($100 retail)

Manfrotto 496RC2 compact ball head, in box with adapter plate, barely used: $50 ($80 retail)

Pentax DA* 60-250mm **SOLD**
It has a damaged tripod foot which needs to be replaced. I will be listing once the foot has been replaced and unit cleaned. However, if someone wants to lowball me and save me the hassle of shipping it out to Precision Camera, feel free to PM me an offer. It is in otherwise good condition and a great lens.
[EDIT] Since there have been a few folks interested in the 60-250 let me add some details:
As mentioned above, the tripod foot has a tiny broken metal 'cleat'. The reason I had planned to send to Precision was to get a new foot. I don't see any way from US to just order the foot, but I'm also too lazy/busy to do a bunch of calling around. I figured the lens can always use a cleaning at the same time. But, there is nothing wrong with the image quality and I am adding links to pictures taken today here. Also added pics of the lens itself and the broken cleat. Finally, the plastic grooves where the lens hood attaches are slightly damaged (flimsy plastic). The hood is undamaged and still attaches fine, but I would advise against putting it in the reverse mount position (where the hood reverses back along the barrel) because it is very hard to get off then.
Lens comes with front and rear caps (original), lens hood and soft carry bag. I'll also throw in a 67mm-77mm filter ring adapter in case you want to use any 77mm ND filters or polarizers, or hook on a Lee filter holder.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
USPS continental US included

Shipping Services
USPS, others on request

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
returns considered if unsatisfied with camera or lenses. Accessories listed are all mint, no returns.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 7 Plus  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 7 Plus  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 7 Plus  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 7 Plus  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 7 Plus  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 7 Plus  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 7 Plus  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 7 Plus  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 7 Plus  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 7 Plus  Photo 

Last edited by carolina_sky; 08-27-2017 at 06:29 AM. Reason: added photos of 60-250
08-19-2017, 03:20 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
hey im interested in the body
08-19-2017, 06:43 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 8 (100%)
PM sent for the GPS
08-20-2017, 09:09 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
sent PM

08-20-2017, 10:34 AM   #5
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 0 (50%)
Original Poster
60-250 pics attached

The bottom two pics show the tripod foot with its broken cleat. the tape in the bottom two pics is so I don't lose the little metal cleat. Someone skilled in such things might be able to repair it themselves with an industrial strength glue.
Also what looks like hair around the rear lens opening is just tiny flecks of the soft 'felt' they use inside the rear of the barrel (I assume for smooth zoom operation but I'm just guessing - never noticed it before).

Link to full size phot sample jpegs:
https://flic.kr/s/aHsm6VFZYz

These jpegs are exported from Lightroom. Photos were completely unedited in LR (and no sharpening applied on export).
I took two pixel shift shots (with K3ii) on a tripod, one at 60mm F11 and one at 250mm F4, using live view (CDAF) focus. These were imported in to DCU for processing the pixel shift (some motion in the leaves) and then exported as TIF to LR, so exif data may not look right for those two.
I took two handheld shots, one at 80mm F7.1 and one at 250mm F4, using traditional viewfinder (PDAF) focus.

Here are some older samples of work done with the 60-250 (a little bit of post-production work does wonders):
https://flic.kr/p/CPDJhx
https://flic.kr/p/DFmNxv
https://flic.kr/p/DPAdhu
https://flic.kr/p/xPHrys
https://flic.kr/p/ysZe9K
https://flic.kr/p/wG4irH
https://flic.kr/p/qS1qWB
https://flic.kr/p/s386iU
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 7 Plus  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 7 Plus  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 7 Plus  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 7 Plus  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 7 Plus  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 7 Plus  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 7 Plus  Photo 

Last edited by carolina_sky; 08-20-2017 at 11:10 AM.
08-25-2017, 08:08 AM   #6

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
QuoteOriginally posted by carolina_sky Quote
60-250 pics attached

The bottom two pics show the tripod foot with its broken cleat. the tape in the bottom two pics is so I don't lose the little metal cleat. Someone skilled in such things might be able to repair it themselves with an industrial strength glue.
Also what looks like hair around the rear lens opening is just tiny flecks of the soft 'felt' they use inside the rear of the barrel (I assume for smooth zoom operation but I'm just guessing - never noticed it before).

Link to full size phot sample jpegs:
Pentax 60-250mm Samples | Flickr

These jpegs are exported from Lightroom. Photos were completely unedited in LR (and no sharpening applied on export).
I took two pixel shift shots (with K3ii) on a tripod, one at 60mm F11 and one at 250mm F4, using live view (CDAF) focus. These were imported in to DCU for processing the pixel shift (some motion in the leaves) and then exported as TIF to LR, so exif data may not look right for those two.
I took two handheld shots, one at 80mm F7.1 and one at 250mm F4, using traditional viewfinder (PDAF) focus.

Here are some older samples of work done with the 60-250 (a little bit of post-production work does wonders):
Pfeiffer Beach | On my last trip to California I made a spec? | Flickr
A Mauvy Shade of Pinky Russet [explored] | The title is a to? | Flickr
Snowtopia [explored] | The mountain is Mt Brewer in the inte? | Flickr
Take us to your leader | On a recent trip to Las Vegas, I to? | Flickr
Kentucky Bred [explored] | 3 Thoroughbreds walk across a pad? | Flickr
Great Sandwich Dunes | A recent trip through Colorado with K? | Flickr
Streaking Across the Valley | Monument Valley, on the Utah/A? | Flickr
A Special Bond | My daughter and her horse Remy at the Camde? | Flickr
Hey Carolina_sky

I was just wondering if the Pentax K-5 was still for sell separate at $200 thank you in advance for your correspondence.
08-25-2017, 12:51 PM   #7
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 0 (50%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by K5BG23 Quote
Hey Carolina_sky

I was just wondering if the Pentax K-5 was still for sell separate at $200 thank you in advance for your correspondence.
PM sent! thanks