Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
For Sale: K135, M200, Vivitar S1 70-210, E-330, Billingham, and more
Listed: 08-25-2017, 08:58 AM Total Price:Currency: USD Item Location: Belgium City or State: Antwerp Shipping Destinations: Worldwide 

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Note: Pulling of some bits and peaces that I have lying around (mostly purchased in a lot) that I don’t use enough, trying to get some funds for a future K1. I have some 30+ items for sale, have a look at other posts in the forums' marketplace. Combine purchases and get 10% off. Paypal accepted and Paypal costs on me. Shipping charge depending on country, please just ask! Import duties if applicable are for you (I can send it as a gift if you want - just state it.)

I have checked all items thorough-fully and will try to make the description of what follows as accurate as possible and I keep my prices reasonable, since I want the ones who purchase it to be as happy as possible. If I don't make further notes on the item's condition, then you can safely assume that everything will work as good or better as to be expected. Hence, take confidence. Multiple photo’s to be find in according albums on this site (sorry for the lame red background of the mini studio - works great for B/W, not so in colour, I was too lazy to change it.) If you want more photo’s of a particular item, just send a PM.
I may be open to offers, just don’t go lowballing as the prices are fair to begin with...

Item for Sale
K135, M200, Vivitar S1 70-210, E-330, Billingham, and more

Asking Price
0.00 USD

Item Location
Antwerp (Belgium)

Item Description
  1. Olympus E-330 Price $65
    - Cosmetically, Mechanically and Electronics: 9/10
    - Excellent condition, nothing of note. Really nice condition! Makes for a great IR camera. Leftover when I had olympus E-system, this one was my back-up with very little use. Don't remember how to get to it, but shutter count is very low.
    - Comes with original carrying strap, 90th anniversary strap, 3 original batteries, original Olympus OM extension tube set (7:14/25), 2x chipped fotodiox adapters OM ==> 4/3, 1 chipped fotodiox adapter adaptable ==> 4/3
    Images here.

2. Pentax K10D with battery grip Price $50
    - K10D: Cosmetics: 7/10, Mechanically: ?, Electronics: 0/10
    Defective; camera makes a shutter actuation with almost any button are wheel but doesn't register the image. As far as I can tell, the problem isolates to a short circuit in the internals. I am no expert, so I am selling it as is, but I am pretty sure that someone can blow live in it...
    - D-BG2 Battery grip: Cosmetics: 7/10, Electronics: 9/10
    This one has seen a fair amount of use, with obvious signs of wear (some letters have faded.) Nevertheless works as advertised (tested on a K20D.)
    - Package contents: body, battery grip, 1x original battery
    Images here.

3. Pentax M 200 f/4 Price: $85
    - Ever since I used it on film, I loved this lens. It is compact and has excellent image quality. Stopped down, sharpness is all over the place, without any noticeable trace of CA.
    - Cosmetics, Mechanically 8/10, Optics: 9/10
    - The only noticeable 'problem' is that the built in lens hood moves freely up and down with gravity. Some marks, but nothing really serious. All in al in very good shape. Optics are very clean.
    - Comes with front & rear lens cap.
    Images here.

4. M 80-200 f/4.5 Price: $60
    - Cosmetics, Mechanically, Optics: 9/10
    - Very, very nice condition. Nothing to add.
    Images here.

5. Samsung 18-55 $60
    - Nice lens to do IR photography.
    - Excellent condition!
    Images here.

6. Vivitar Series 1 70-210 f/2.8-4 Komine Pentax Ka Price: $150
    - This is the 3rd and much sought after version by Komine of the Vivitar Series 1 70-210. It's reputation is deserved: a little CA wide open (easily corrected and gone by f/4), sharp stopped down a little. Very nice lens...
    - Other than some stains on the rubber which I never bothered cleaning, you would be hard pressed to find anything out of the ordinary here. Excellent!
    - Package content: Lens, front & rear body cap.
    Images here.

7. Vivitar Series 1 70-210 Kiron Price: $75
    - This is the first version made by Kiron. Although not as sharp as the Koine here above, it's still very nice.
    - Nothing of note.
    Images here.

8. Fotodiax adapter adaptal II ==> Fuji X Asking Price: $30
    - Leftover from my Xpro time.
    - 10/10 as new.
    - Hardly used.
    Images here.

Sold
  9. M 75-150 f/4 Price: $50

10. Sigma 18-50 f/2.8 EX Price: $135
    - Cosmetics: 7/10, Mechanically, Optics: 9/10
    - The rubber has some white deposit which makes it ugly, but doesn't do anything otherwise. This is pretty common for this series.I am pretty sure that it will clean nicely (I never bothered.) Otherwise in Exc+ condition. Very nice and sharp lens.
    - Comes with front& rear lens cap, original lens hood, original carrying case.

11. Sigma 70-300 APO Price: $150
    - This is the latest incarnation from a lens that has been long in the tooth. This is the APO version, which is proven optically sharper than its' non-APO version. I have tested it against Pentax counterparts and this one came on top.
    - There is some brown deposit which make it look ugly. Otherwise in Exc+ condition. Very nice and sharp lens.
    - Comes with front& rear lens cap, original lens hood, original carrying case.

12. Sigma 28 Miniwide II Price: $35
    - Really good condition with hardly any signs of use.
    - Package content: lens, front & rear cap,

13. Sigma 18-50 DC Price: $35
    - The rubber has some white deposit which makes it ugly, but doesn't do anything otherwise. This is pretty common for this series.I am pretty sure that it will clean nicely (I never bothered.) Otherwise in Exc+ condition. Very nice lens.
    - Comes with front& rear lens cap, original lens hood.

14. Billingham 225 Price: $135
    - Here is your chance to have a Billingham, without paying the price! Is the previous version of the 225 that is sold today (mostly cosmetics change.
    - Has seen a lot of use by me but is in good condition. A lot of marks and the leather is worn which gives it a vintage look. Should be 10 years old by now, but has many years left in it. The perforation of one of the leather buckle is broken (easily fixed.) I sell it because I bought a bigger Hadley One.

15. Delsey Gopix 90 Price: $30
    - Here is your chance to have a cheap and good photo rucksack. Used but good to go.

16. SMC Pentax K 135 f/2.5 with Lens hood Price $125
    - IMHO, after the A*135 (which plays in another price altogether) the best 135 you can get for Pentax. A little CA wide open (easily corrected and gone by f/4), sharp wide open to very sharp stopped down a little. It will be hard to let this little gem go...
    - You would be hard pressed to find anything out of the ordinary here. Excellent!
    - Package content: Lens, front & rear body cap, lens hood.

17. Tamron adaptall II 180 f/2.5 SP + Tamron adaptal II SP TC 1.4x Price: $400
    - This one is also a little gem: I tested it against Olympus and Pentax counterparts and this one came out on top. It really doesn't get any better than this anymore. Rare item.
    - The lens hood is a little loose if you reverse it and it has some normal signs of use. Really good condition. The TC is almost as new (very little use.)
    - Package content: Lens, adapter, TC, 4x caps, lens hood.
    - the TC will also work on the SP 500 mirror below. If you want the SP 500 and the TC then leave a message. I have an adaptable II adapter for Pentax K and one for olympus OM. Just state which one you want.

18. Tamron adaptall II 500 SP f/8 mirror Price: $150
    - According to many one of the best mirror lenses that can be had. Nice if you're into astro.
    - Really good condition with hardly any signs of use.
    - Package content: lens, adapter, front & rear cap, lens hood, 4 dedicated rear filters (1x ND, 1x orange, 1x yellow, 1x red)
    - the TC of the 180 SP above will also work on the SP 500. If you want the SP 500 and the TC then leave a message. I have an adaptall II adapter for Pentax K and one for olympus OM. Just state which one you want.
    Images here.

19. Lowepro Slingshot 350 AW Price: $60
    - For some years now I swear by Billingham bags, so this one can go. Nothing worth of note.

20. M 40-80 Price: $40
    - IMHO, a very underrated lens, this one is nice to have if you are into manual focus. The 1:4 macro function works really well. Most images of what I sell here are made with this one.

These are only some random images. Be sure to check the appropriate images in the albums which I always linked with each item.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
See description

Shipping Services
Any (see description)

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
As this is a private sale, no returns are offered, however in the improbable case that anything should go South, contact me and we will work something out.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Pentaxke; 05-26-2018 at 08:31 AM. Reason: Some items sold.
Views: 2,864
08-28-2017, 02:28 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
Original Poster
Some items sold. Still a lot to be had...
08-30-2017, 12:02 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Some more items sold...
09-02-2017, 02:12 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Saturday bump. plenty to choose from...

09-06-2017, 07:41 PM   #5
Emperor and Senpai
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 26 (100%)
Bump for fast shipping!
09-09-2017, 11:02 AM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Cheers, you're welcome!
09-14-2017, 10:17 PM   #7
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Bump!
09-25-2017, 03:14 AM   #8
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
bump...

Last edited by Pentaxke; 09-27-2017 at 11:55 PM.
10-05-2017, 04:28 AM   #9
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
bump...
10-14-2017, 08:38 AM   #10
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
bump...

---------- Post added 04-11-17 at 19:00 ----------

bump...
12-23-2017, 08:29 AM   #11
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Bump...
02-14-2018, 08:52 AM   #12
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Bump!
02-28-2018, 07:51 PM   #13
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by Pentaxke Quote
Bump!
Might I ask about the Vivitar Series 1 - is there a "stop" in the focus ring on this version?? Meaning, does yours rotate through the full focus range of 0.8Meter to Infinity at all zoom ranges? Or does it stop at 5M (to infinity) if the zoom is pushed out to 70mm?? I've one that does this (which my version-2 does NOT do) and am trying to determine if this is normal.

Last edited by chickentender; 03-01-2018 at 10:46 AM.
03-13-2018, 01:40 AM   #14
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by chickentender Quote
Might I ask about the Vivitar Series 1 - is there a "stop" in the focus ring on this version?? Meaning, does yours rotate through the full focus range of 0.8Meter to Infinity at all zoom ranges? Or does it stop at 5M (to infinity) if the zoom is pushed out to 70mm?? I've one that does this (which my version-2 does NOT do) and am trying to determine if this is normal.
Sorry for the late reply. I have 2 of them (see above) and none have this behavior that you describe...
04-14-2018, 12:20 PM   #15
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Bump...