Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-30-2017, 05:22 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 34 (100%)
A 35/2.8

Again, with a heavy heart, and lacking access to a darkroom now, I need to send some of my manual focus genuine Pentax goodies off to more welcoming homes.

This is most of my manual focus Pentax collection and it pains me to se such exquisite glass go, but I am just not able to devote the time to exploring this wonderful kit.

First off, let's start with the camera body, CLA'd about 2 years ago by the Pentax go-to repair guy, Eric. This is a fantastic copy of a Pentax Super Program. It's in outstanding shape and even has the plastic on the bottom still! Genuine Pentax strap comes with. Clean inside and shutter fires at the correct speeds. Readouts are easy and the dials, spool, and controls work as they should. Wonderful copy. SOLD

US$65 + shipping SOLD

Let's move on to the lenses, the heart of the offering:

1. A 24/2.8. This glass was also CLA'd by Eric about a year ago. Nothing wrong I was just sending him some stuff and it needed a lube. Now it is buttery smooth, clicks just right, and has amazing glass. Comes with caps and attitude. SOLD

US$165 + shipping SOLD

2. Moving on to increased FL we find the rare A 35/2.8, a real gem that does the job when your massive collection of 50s are just too narrow. The glass and movements are excellent and it comes with front/rear caps. I also include a hood and protective front filter.

US$150 + shipping

3. Speaking of fast 50s this is a terrific copy of a the A 50/2.8 Macro lens with outstanding resolution. now, full disclosure, this one has some dust inside (that long throw sucks a bit more than normal in) but none of which degrades performance—it's actually pretty minimal. The optics are super sharp on this copy and I am loathe to give it up. Caps both ends.

US$225 + shippingSOLD

4. OK.here's the bomb. The venerable M 85/2....with hood! Yes, the original OEM hood comes with this baby, something very rare and almost impossible to source. So this is a real gem with near perfect glass, minimal dust, and that bad boy focal length. It's my most prized glass, but I simply cannot use it enough anymore, so off to a new home. I also include a protective front filter. SOLD

US$260 + shipping
SOLD

I eat PayPal fees.

Buy all the glass for US$800 and you get the Super Program body for free, and likely save a lot on shipping.

Thank-you for looking. Any questions, drop me a note.

Last edited by Aristophanes; 09-13-2017 at 01:38 PM.
08-31-2017, 08:07 PM   #2
F/8 & Somewhere
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 23 (100%)
PM sent.
09-01-2017, 10:23 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
A24/2.8 is sold and off to Colorado. Safe journey old friend.

---------- Post added 09-02-17 at 11:27 AM ----------

85/2 is sold. Thank-you.
09-03-2017, 10:13 PM   #4
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
QuoteOriginally posted by Aristophanes Quote
Again, with a heavy heart, and lacking access to a darkroom now, I need to send some of my manual focus genuine Pentax goodies off to more welcoming homes.

This is most of my manual focus Pentax collection and it pains me to se such exquisite glass go, but I am just not able to devote the time to exploring this wonderful kit.

First off, let's start with the camera body, CLA'd about 2 years ago by the Pentax go-to repair guy, Eric. This is a fantastic copy of a Pentax Super Program. It's in outstanding shape and even has the plastic on the bottom still! Genuine Pentax strap comes with. Clean inside and shutter fires at the correct speeds. Readouts are easy and the dials, spool, and controls work as they should. Wonderful copy.

US$65 + shipping

Let's move on to the lenses, the heart of the offering:

1. A 24/2.8. This glass was also CLA'd by Eric about a year ago. Nothing wrong I was just sending him some stuff and it needed a lube. Now it is buttery smooth, clicks just right, and has amazing glass. Comes with caps and attitude. SOLD

US$165 + shipping SOLD

2. Moving on to increased FL we find the rare A 35/2.8, a real gem that does the job when your massive collection of 50s are just too narrow. The glass and movements are excellent and it comes with front/rear caps. I also include a hood and protective front filter.

US$150 + shipping

3. Speaking of fast 50s this is a terrific copy of a the A 50/2.8 Macro lens with outstanding resolution. now, full disclosure, this one has some dust inside (that long throw sucks a bit more than normal in) but none of which degrades performance—it's actually pretty minimal. The optics are super sharp on this copy and I am loathe to give it up. Caps both ends.

II

US$225 + shipping

4. OK.here's the bomb. The venerable M 85/2....with hood! Yes, the original OEM hood comes with this baby, something very rare and almost impossible to source. So this is a real gem with near perfect glass, minimal dust, and that bad boy focal length. It's my most prized glass, but I simply cannot use it enough anymore, so off to a new home. I also include a protective front filter. SOLD

US$260 + shipping
SOLD

I eat PayPal fees.

Buy all the glass for US$800 and you get the Super Program body for free, and likely save a lot on shipping.

Thank-you for looking. Any questions, drop me a note.
Hi,
I am interested in the Pentax Super Program camera and the owners manual. Is it still available? What would be the shipping charge to California? I can make payment thru PayPal

09-06-2017, 02:50 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
The Super Program camera is now sold.

A35/2.8 and A50/2.8 Macro still available.
09-13-2017, 01:37 PM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
A 50/2.8 Macro is sold.

A 35/2.8...a rare lens and very good...is still available.
11-11-2017, 01:45 PM   #7
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
A 35/2.8 still available. Bumping.