What you get

Sigma 10-20mm F3.5 lens
Original Sigma front cap
Original Sigma rear cap
Original Sigma lens bag
Original box
Original manual

Condition

Glass, and aperture are great. No marks, no haze, no fungus, no oil. Contact points look perfect. Mount shows minimal signs of use and is completely functional.
Mechanically the lens is 100%. The focus and zoom rings move smoothly, just as they should, and the ring rubber shows no wear. Body is in very good shape. There are a couple minimal, superficial scratches on the body. They are not indentations, they are just scratches on the easily scratched surface coating that exists on some models of Sigma lenses. Also, the lenses previous owner covered all the writing on the lens with electrical tape. I removed the tape, but there are some signs of it's existence around some of the writing on the lens. The evidence is not residue, just faint markings. These slight blemishes can only be seen while looking at the lens close up and have no impact on the practical usage of the lens. They should be visible in the attached pictures

Why I'm selling it

I've gotten into real estate photography, which has motivated me to buy a few UWA lenses that I use for specific purposes. This one makes one too many.

About the lens

- HSM focus motor. Silent focusing.
- AF switch
- Catch-In-Focus compatible

This is one hell of a lens. Very fast, internal focusing, fairly compact, and sharp. I used it and liked it very much. It is a remarkably capable lens and has somewhat of a cult following. To understand what I mean just check out the thread dedicated to the lens. It was my real motivator to buy this lens and I'm glad I did.

SIGMA 10-20mm CLUB - PentaxForums.com

Also this lens is somewhat K-1 full frame compatible. It does vignette but the image it produces is larger than APS-C. Forum member Kengoh is the master of taking full frame images with this lens and they're terrific. Just check out the last ten or so pages in the link above for examples. There is also discussion in there as to how to make the most of this lens on the K-1.

This lens is very well rated among Pentax forum members with an overall 8.48 out of 10 rating.

Sigma 10-20mm F3.5 EX DC HSM Lens Reviews - Sigma Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

Lastly, Pentax Forums staff rated this lens higher than the Tamron 10-24mm, and the slower Sigma 10-20mm. They rated the lens 8.8 out of 10.

Sigma 10-20mm F3.5 vs F4.0-5.6 Review - Introduction | PentaxForums.com Reviews

Here are some pics I took with the lens.

Shipping

Shipping to the continental United States is free. For international shipping info, please PM me.

Payment

is my preferred method of payment. It offers the same protections and convenience as PayPal but they charge sellers (me) far less in processing fees.

is acceptable. I pay the processing fees.

About me

I have bought and sold many items successfully on the forum and ebay with the feedback to prove it. If you have any questions or requests, please ask.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Other (See Listing)

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns accepted within seven days of receipt if not as described.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 

Last edited by geomez; 10-09-2017 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Price change
09-25-2017, 10:58 AM   #2
Site Supporter