Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
For Sale: Pentax MV with 50mm f2.0, camera case, box and instructions (US/UK/CAN/AUS)
Listed: 6 Days Ago Total Price: 30 Currency: USD Item Location: United States City or State: Edgewater Shipping Destinations: Other (See Listing) 

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax MV with 50mm f2.0, camera case, box and instructions (US/UK/CAN/AUS)

Asking Price
30.00 USD

Item Location
Edgewater (United States)

Item Description
I'm starting to slim down my Pentax camera and lens collection again!!

This is a very nice MV with the matching 50mm f2.0 lens and filter. I have used the camera a little and can vouch that it works perfectly! It has a bright, clear viewfinder with the horizontal split focusing ring. New batteries supplied. No dings or dents. Some ringlet marks on the top plate. Otherwise, very clean on the body surfaces, and the cocking lever has a very pronounced click when you set the meter switch to on. When you depress the shutter button, the appropriate three color LEDs light up for the aperture setting. I have verified the exposure setting with a separate light meter, and also against a ME body which shows the actual shutter speeds (not included in the sale).

The original box, lens, a Pentax filter, tripod spacer, guarantee card and an instruction manual for the body are supplied, along with a used Pentax strap and original camera case.

I have posted a few views of the camera and lens, but am happy to add pictures, on request.

Read more at:

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Other (See Listing)

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns accepted within 30 days of sale.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Views: 164