Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
For Sale: Pentax HD WR 55-300 lens, Sigma 17-50 EX DC
Listed: 11-20-2017, 09:05 AM Total Price: 300 Currency: CAD Item Location: Canada City or State: Toronto Shipping Destinations: Worldwide 

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax HD WR 55-300 lens, Sigma 17-50 EX DC

Asking Price
300 CAD = 235.00 USD

Item Location
Toronto (Canada)

Item Description
Hey all!

I'm clearing out a couple of lenses here before the holidays. They are both in mint condition, and have probably been used for <500 shots each! They come with original box and lens sleeve, and I'll throw in an unused ND filter and a Hoya circular PL with the Sigma.

As for pricing, I looked on ebay and undercut the cheapest prices there by a bit, so I think they're fair? Asking $300 Canadian for each, which is about $235 USD with the exchange currently.

Paypal is fine, and shipping will be from Toronto, postal code M4S 3C9.

Buy with confidence! references to my 100% feedback over the years on Ebay and Canuck Audio Mart are available.

Cheers!
Sean.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Varies with location

Shipping Services
Canada Post/USPS, UPS, Fedex, Purolator

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns accepted, buyer pays for shipping

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by Sean Hamilton; 11-27-2017 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Total price is messed up
Views: 293