Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
For Sale: Sigma 70-200 f2.8 apo ex dg os
Listed: 11-24-2017, 04:51 AM Total Price: 900 Currency: EUR Item Location: Italy City or State: FIRENZE Shipping Destinations: Worldwide 

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
SIGMA 70-200 F2.8 APO EX DG OS

Asking Price
900.00 EUR

Item Location
FIRENZE (Italy)

Item Description
SELLING ONE OF THE BEST TELE LENSES FOR PENTAX - FULL FRAME TOO . DUE TO LITTLE TIME FOR PHOTOGRAPHY . I HAVE USED IT 3 TIMES AND IT IS AN EXCELLENT LENS . BOUGHT BRAND NEW . COMES WITH ORIGINAL BOX AND ALL ACCESSORIES.

I'LL PUT PHOTOS ASAP

THE SHIPPING IS WHAT I PAY FOR NO MORE NO LESS THOUGH I PREFER COLLECTION IN PERSON .

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
ASK FOR THE SHIPPING

Shipping Services
EXPRESS COURRIER

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND THIS LENS IN THIS CONDITION IF NOT IN THE SHOP . IT WILL BE SENT INSURED FOR THE FULL VALUE SO IN CASE OF PROBLEMS THE RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED .

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 11-25-17 at 03:13 PM ----------

Bump !!!!!!!!!
Views: 199