Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
For Sale: Pentax MZ-3 two for one, Pentax M 85mm f2 Free Pentax ME
Listed: 01-10-2018, 02:06 PM Total Price: 90 Currency: USD Item Location: Canada City or State: Vancouver Shipping Destinations: Worldwide 

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax MZ-3 two for one, Pentax M 85mm f2, Sigma 24mm Free Pentax ME

Asking Price
0.00 USD

Item Location
Vancouver (Canada)

Item Description
Pentax MZ-3 two for one, Pentax M 85mm f2, Sigma 24mm Free Pentax ME

1) Pentax MZ-3 plus free Pentax MZ-5N. MZ-3 is in perfect working order and excellent overall condition. I replaced the date back door with the MZ-5Ns blank back door to make it a bit slimmer. I can change this back if you do not like it. The MZ-5N is also in perfect working order, except for the fact that the popup flash does not stay up on its own, however the flash works and I have used it by propping it up with my finger. This is a common issue with these cameras. $90 for both cameras plus $25 shipping.

The first person that buys any of the items below gets a free fully functioning Pentax ME along with their order.

2) SMC Pentax-M 85mm f2, good condition, some marks on barrel, and a few micro cleaning marks on front element that are only visible with a strong flashlight, no effect on photos, otherwise glass is clear. Comes with front and rear caps. $225 plus $25 shipping.

3) SMC Pentax-M 200mm F4, excellent condition, clear glass. $50 plus $25 shipping.

4) Sigma Super Wide II f2.8 24mm Pentax K mount in excellent condition. Glass is clear of scratches, fungus or haze, barrel has normal usage marks, super sharp wide angle lens for film or digital, much better than Pentax 24mm lenses. Comes with front and rear caps. No longer available.

US dollars and paypal, thanks.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
$25

Shipping Services
Canada Post, USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No Returns

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by vytasn; 2 Days Ago at 05:42 PM.
Views: 457
01-11-2018, 02:00 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Shipping world wide would be how much? $25 as well? I'm located in across the pond in Germany and a black MZ-3 has been at my wishlist some time... A free MZ-5n (and a free ME, if I pull the trigger fast enough) wouldn't hurt either and make this sound almost reasonable.
2 Days Ago   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump it up