Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
For Sale: SMC K 400mm f5.6 aperture problem
Listed: 08-31-2018, 05:37 PM Total Price: 95 Currency: USD Item Location: United States City or State: Moab, UT Shipping Destinations: Other (See Listing) 

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
SMC K 400mm f5.6 aperture removed

Asking Price
95.00 USD

Item Location
Moab, UT (United States)

Item Description
Lens and glass in overall excellent condition. However, I loosened the ring that holds the aperture and then turned the aperture which made one of the blades pop out of postiion. I could not et it back in properly, so I remove all he blades and have them aside. No other parts missing. Focusing is ultra smooth, body nice. Case included, not original caps. Tripod collar holds snugly (hasn't been stretched out.) It's nice enough that it's definitely worth fixing for the right person. Inner side of rear element behind aperture appears to have a few mm sized coating specs missing. Otherwise it has the good coated glass and parts you need. As-is. Lens is usable at f5.6 only at the moment but works well.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Damaged

Shipping Destinations
Other (See Listing)

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No tampering

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by vyoufinder; 03-07-2018 at 11:04 AM.
Views: 580