Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
For Sale: SMC FA 645 400mm f5.6 ED IF AF, SMC FA 645 80-160mm f4.5 AF **pictures to follow**
Listed: 4 Days Ago Total Price:Currency: USD Item Location: United States City or State: Nevada Shipping Destinations: Continental U.S. Only 

Two lenses for sale here as I reorganize and regroup. I've used each of them over the past 2-3 years without any problems. Pictures will be coming soon.

645 400mm f5.6 AF
There are some wear marks on the barrel of the lens as one would expect for a lens that is not fresh out of the manufacturers packaging. Comes with original caps, hood and soft case. Glass has no apparent blemishes, though there is likely some dust inside. There is no sign of any serous injuries to the lens and I've always taken excellent care of it. The mount end is straight and goes on and off the camera as expected. Filter ring is straight. Focus rings turns smoothly, it moves forward and back to dis/engage auto focus as it should. Aperture blades are are free of oil and move as they should. Tripod foot turns without any obstruction when thumbscrew is loosened.
$710.00 shipped to you
Sample photos

645 80-160mm f4.5 AF
This lens has a gently used appearance. All functions work as they should for me. Auto focus works well, glass is free of blemishes, no fungus, haze or scratches. This is a 2-touch style lens. The focus and zoom rings both turn smoothly. Focus ring dis/engages auto focus with push forward pull back action. Comes with front/rear caps, hood, and soft case.
$555.00 shipped to you
Sample photos

Views: 227
4 Days Ago   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 18 (100%)
beautiful sample images. good luck

• Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
af, auto, buy pentax, classifieds, focus, for sale, lens, pentax for sale, pentax marketplace, photos, rings, sample, sell pentax