Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
For Sale: (Price Reduced/OBO) Pentax ME Super SE with Accessories & Original Packaging
Listed: 03-12-2018, 07:15 PM Total Price: 100 Currency: USD Item Location: United States City or State: Florida Shipping Destinations: United States Marketplace Listing

OBO, Make an offer!

Item for Sale

Pentax ME Super SE with Accessories & Original Packaging

Asking Price
100 USD

Item Location
Florida (United States)

Item Description
For sale is a Pentax Super ME Special Edition, including almost all of its original packaging and accessories, as well as separately purchased accessories. The camera itself has been tested and found working for both mechanical and electrical functionality. Not including other accessories, the camera body is rated to be in a condition of 7.5/10.

The lot includes:
Camera body w/ dust cap
Original box
Carrying strap
Additional strap (plastic, possibly vinyl), unopened
Carrying strap neck pad
Promo booklet & flyer
Plastic packaging
Warranty paper
Serial No. card
[Below are additional purchases]
Pentax AF160 Flash
Flash manual
Tokina SD 70-200mm 1:4-5.6 lens w/ dust caps
Lens storage case

The camera was purchased in November, 1981 in Brooklyn, NY.

Note: Everything listed above will be packaged inside of the Pentax box, purchased accessories included. The only thing that will not be considered original packaging, or part of this sale overall, is the filling paper added to the box to prevent shifting of its contents. This paper is colored bright green to avoid any confusion.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?

Are you selling or trading this item?

Item Condition (Key)

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services

Accepted Payment Types

Return Policy & Additional Details
No Returns

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by PentaxSeller81; 5 Days Ago at 01:18 AM.
Views: 316
5 Days Ago   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Original Poster

• Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
accessories, body, buy pentax, camera, classifieds, flash, for sale, lens, paper, pentax, pentax for sale, pentax marketplace, sell pentax