Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-14-2018, 05:38 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 61 (100%)
Lots of lenses - package deal - 2 Lenses Added - Price Lowered

I'm in the process of clearing out a lot of 'stuff' - not just photo stuff - as we're planning on moving to a smaller place and there won't be room for my stuff (just the wifes)!! I do want to sell this as a "package deal". $275.00 USD gets you all of this!!

Shipping on this is a killer - I figure one USPS Priority Mail Large Box and one USPS Priority Mail Medium box - a bit over $40 that is INCLUDED in my asking price of $275.00.

1 - Pentax-A 50mm f1.4 - has been one of my "go-to" lens for years (used a lot with the Vivitar 2x Macro-FocusingTC). Cosmetically it looks like new - I don't see any marks on it at all. When focusing there's spot mid-way where it's just a bit harder to turn the ring, but no sign or feeling of binding . There is quite a bit of dust inside, but it never seemed to affect the photos - no sign of any fungus - the aperture blades are 'snappy' and clean. Comes with original front and rear caps.

2 - Pentax-M 50mm f2 - Cosmetically very clean - aperture blades are 'snappy' and oil free. However, there's some hazing on the internal elements but no sign of fungus. Original front and rear caps (rear is almost torn in half) and original box.

3 - Tamron 40A - BBAR MC - 35-135mm f3.5-4.5 - Overall very good to excellent condition - some dust specs internally otherwise glass is clean and clear - aperture blades are 'snappy' and oil free - has a "macro" mode (1:4) - has a P/KA mount attached. Front and rear caps - case.

4 - Tamron Adaptal 2 04B - BBAR MC - 200mm f3.5 - Excellent overall condition - virtually unmarked - glass is clean and clear - aperture 'snappy' and oil free - with built-in lens hood. Rear cap and original Tamron case (also in excellent condition). Canon C/FD mount attached.

5 - Tamron SP 23A - BBAR MC - 60-300mm f3.8-5.4 - Excellent overall condition - glass is clean and clear with just a couple dust specs - aperture blades are 'snappy' and clean. Has a macro mode (1:1.55) Only 'issue' is the f-stops don't detent - the dial just turns freely so it's basically
infinitely adjustable?? Comes with front and rear original caps - Ricoh (PK) mount attached (Ricoh pin permanently disabled).

6 - Tamron 46A - 70-210mm f3.8-4 - Very good overall condition - some minor scuffs and scrapes on the outside but the glass is clean and clear with just a couple of dust specs - aperture blades are 'snappy' and oil free. The front filter ring appears to have been dented, but has been
straightened - no damage to the glass elements - accepts filters. Comes with rear cap, UV filter (no front cap), original Tamron lens hood and a P/KA mount attached. Is in a non-original case.

7 - Tamron 159A - Tele-macro 28-70mm f3.5-4.5 - Excellent overall condition with a couple of minor scuffs and/or scrapes on the outside - glass is very clean and clear - aperture blades are 'snappy' and oil free. Comes with original Tamron lens hood, aftermarket front cap and original rear cap with a Canon C/FD mount attached.

8 - Vivitar Series 1 Macro Focusing Zoom - 28-105mm f2.8-3.8 Very good to excellent condition cosmetically, glass shows a little bit of hazing, but otherwise is clear, aperture blades are 'snappy' and clean. PK/A mount. Comes with original front cap and Asahi rear cap.

9 - Vivitar MC Macro Focusing Zoom - 70-300mm f4.2-5.8 - Excellent condition cosmetically - zoom and focus are smooth, but...(this is lens where I realized that with my arthritis I really shouldn't be taking lenses apart) the aperture/f-stop are disconnected (blades do NOT close down) and the f-stop detent ball and "A" position detent are not there. The good news is the glass is clean and clear. Comes with front and rear caps and a soft case.

10 - Vivitar MC Macro Focusing Zoom - 75-205mm f3.8 - Excellent overall condition - glass is clean and clear with just a couple dust specs - aperture blades are 'snappy' but I can see 2 very small oil spots on the blades. Comes with original front cap, rear cap and rubber lens hood. Comes in a case - hood doesn't fit inside. NOTE: this is not an "A" lens.

11 - Hoya HMC Zoom and Macro - 100-300mm f5 - Overall excellent condition - glass is very clean and clear - aperture blades are 'snappy' and oil free. Has built-in extendable hood. Comes with front and rear caps. NOTE: this is NOT an "A" lens.

12 - Vivitar 28mm f2.8 - Cosmetically a bit scuffed but the mechanicals and optics are in great shape. This lens has a very unique double-ring f-stop setup - you set the f-stop you want and use the other ring to fully open the aperture for focusing then turn it back to have the f-stop you want. Has a Pentax K mount on it. After owning this for years I discovered it's actually a T-Mount lens - I'll also include Canon C/FD, Minolta, Nikon NI and CO-Y (T-Con(YA)) mounts if you want 'em.

13 - Vivitar 2x Macro Focusing Teleconverter - allows macro photos when using a 50mm lens to be taken anywhere from 1:20 to 1:1 magnification - overall excellent condition. Comes with original front cap and an Asahi rear cap.

14 - Set of 3 (or 4) extension tubes - 12mm, 20mm and 36mm - and a 2x TC with glass removed so it's about a 25mm extension tube. No electrical contacts.

15 - Set of 2 PK/A 2x TCs with the glass removed so they are now extension tubes with full electrical contacts.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
Canon EOS 80D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
Canon EOS 80D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
Canon EOS 80D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
Canon EOS 80D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
Canon EOS 80D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
Canon EOS 80D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
Canon EOS 80D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
Canon EOS 80D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
Canon EOS 80D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
Canon EOS 80D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
Canon EOS 80D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
Canon EOS 80D  Photo 

Last edited by ChipB; 05-29-2018 at 07:29 PM.
03-23-2018, 02:21 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Bump for lowered price.
05-05-2018, 12:44 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
2 Lenses Added

Here's 2 additional lenses I've found and added to this 'opportunity'.

- Sun Optics Wide Zoom w/ Macro - 24-40mm f3.5. Full manual lens and better than you think! Actually one of the best in this whole group. Glass is clean and clear, aperture blades are clean and 'snappy'. Has a rather unique 'macro' mode that does seem to work. Comes with rear cap, 72mm opticap (clear filter) and rubber lens hood.

- Sigma 70-210mm f4-5.6. "A" lens - but not AF - in all honesty, not a particularly good lens - adequate at best. This copy has some hazing and a bit of fungus. Aperture blades are clean and 'snappy'. Good candidate to teach you how to take apart a lens and clean it up. Comes with caps.
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
Canon EOS 80D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
Canon EOS 80D  Photo 
05-05-2018, 02:25 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wow, nice collection! Can't bid--for the same reason you're selling.

05-14-2018, 07:34 AM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
A belated Thanks to Dave.

Bump for lower price.
05-15-2018, 07:52 AM   #6
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
I really don't need more lenses...

But those Adaptalls and the Sun lens make this very tempting...
05-29-2018, 07:29 PM   #7
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Bump for lower price.