Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
For Sale: Pentax K5 with Canon Ec-B focusing screen. Great for MF lenses. K200D sold
Listed: 04-12-2018, 11:29 AM Total Price: 220 Currency: USD Item Location: United States City or State: Austin, TX Shipping Destinations: Worldwide 

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K5 with Canon Ec-B focusing screen. K200D Es-S screen. Great for MF.

Asking Price
220.00 USD

Item Location
Austin, TX (United States)

Item Description
I installed different focus screens on the older cameras when I have new ones in.

Canon Ee-S and Ec-B are my favorite ones.
I found focusing with Ee-s is faster and you can use entire screen for accurate focusing.
Ec-B combines a split screen and a precision matte screen. So the center part of the screen is more accurate if you have a straight line in the middle of a frame. But you can also use the rest part as a precision matte screen, similar to Ee-S. And it is a little brought and Ee-S when you have slow lens attached (F4?)

Both cameras were carefully calibrated with 50/1.4, 85/1.4 and 100/2.8 macro lenses. Original screens are also included.

OME-53 for $20 if you bay any of the cameras.

1. K5 with Ec-B screen. $220 + shipping

Bad parts first: Camera has A LOT OF abrasion on the paint, some abraded area was covered by touch up paint. The LCD screen also has abrasion on it. It does not affect anything when the screen lights up, but is obvious when camera is off. see photos. The flash sync connection end cover is missing. I took it off when I used the old ring flash and can not find it. The shutter release button is missing but I made a replacement. It works fine and stays on the camera securely.

Good part: 100% functional. Sensor is clean, viewfinder is mostly clean, got some small dust when I took it off and on repeatedly to calibrate it. AF is surprisingly accurate and more reliable than my K5II.

Shutter count is around 30,000.

2. K200D with Ee-S screen. $140 + shipping, or $170 with A 50/1.7 -Camera sold

Don't mix it with K2000 (K-m). K200D is a much better camera and sues same CCD sensor as K10D. Some photographer love CCD over CMOS, and I find it might be true at good light.

100% functional. Sensor is clean, viewfinder is mostly clean. maybe a little small dust, because I had to put it on and take it off many time to calibrate.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Fair

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
$12. PM of rinternational shipping.

Shipping Services
USPS priority

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
please read description and check photos carefully. Hope we don't need to deal with return.
If you found the camera is not as described, please contact me within 3 days. shipping is not refundable.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 04-13-18 at 11:35 PM ----------

K200D is sold. Thanks

Last edited by grahame; 3 Days Ago at 08:29 AM.
Views: 319
3 Days Ago   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 143 (99%)
Original Poster
K200D is sold. Thanks
I can add this A 50/1.7 to the K5 box for $30.