Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
For Sale or Trade: Billingham Hadley Pro Khaki Bag
Listed: 4 Days Ago Total Price: 125 Currency: USD Item Location: United States City or State: Freehold NJ Shipping Destinations: Worldwide 

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Billingham Hadley Pro Khaki Bag

Asking Price
125.00 USD

Item Location
Freehold NJ (United States)

Item Description
Is this the best camera bag? Yes. It will hold a camera, a few lenses, accessories and a 13" laptop securely and comfortably. This has been my go-to since I got my k1. It holds my body, a few speedlites, spare batteries and quite a few other pieces of my daily kit. I have a bag issue - I buy them on impulse, keep them forever and have a tough time letting them go. I have decided to shed my collection and this is the first I am saying goodbye to. You can even pull out the inserts and use it as an overnight bag (a la The Hamster, Richard Hammond, late of Top Gear - he has been famously caught using this bag as his weekender).

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling or Trading

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Actual Shipping

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns. Item as described.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Views: 288
3 Days Ago   #2

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by Ari Quote
I buy them on impulse, keep them forever and have a tough time letting them go.
Mindreader!

Very nice bag, BTW.
3 Days Ago   #3
Ari
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by scottax1 Quote
Mindreader!

Very nice bag, BTW.
It is a great bag. If I don't get any responses in a few days I am going to keep it. I just bought a 335 and I'm really looking forward to it being delivered.
2 Days Ago   #4
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 12 (100%)
Read on their site that this will fit most DSLRs without a grip. I’m assuming that means it’s not suitable to a Pentax 6x7? I’m looking for something for a three lens 6x7 kit or three-four lens 645n kit.

2 Days Ago   #5
Ari
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by jtkratzer Quote
Read on their site that this will fit most DSLRs without a grip. I’m assuming that means it’s not suitable to a Pentax 6x7? I’m looking for something for a three lens 6x7 kit or three-four lens 645n kit.
It's really tight with a grip. It fits my k1 with a grip but I can't buckle the side of the bag it's on. I just buckle the other side and it's secure. I stopped using my grip for a while just to pack a bit lighter but I miss having it on all the time. This is the main reason I'm selling the bag. But if I get no takers by the end of the week I'm going to keep it and use it to store my multitude of point and shoot cameras. Another item I, for some reason, have too many of.
2 Days Ago   #6
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 12 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by Ari Quote
It's really tight with a grip. It fits my k1 with a grip but I can't buckle the side of the bag it's on. I just buckle the other side and it's secure. I stopped using my grip for a while just to pack a bit lighter but I miss having it on all the time. This is the main reason I'm selling the bag. But if I get no takers by the end of the week I'm going to keep it and use it to store my multitude of point and shoot cameras. Another item I, for some reason, have too many of.
I wouldn’t mind having one or two. Shoot me a PM if you want to unload a P&S or two.
2 Days Ago   #7
Ari
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by jtkratzer Quote
I wouldn’t mind having one or two. Shoot me a PM if you want to unload a P&S or two.
Will do! I'll go through my bag tonight and grab some pics and specs.