Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
For Sale: Tamron 02F eyepiece; Sigma 18-125mm; PKA ext tubes; 1.4x TC's; Adaptall PKA mnt
Listed: 07-08-2018, 01:34 PM Total Price: 300 Currency: GBP Item Location: Wales City or State: Conwy Shipping Destinations: Worldwide 

For sale: location UK but willing to send worldwide.pentax K5, lenses, sigma 1.4x TC, Jessop PKA extension tubes.
Payment by Paypal (easiest, and necessary if not in UK) /cheque (UK only, despatch on clearing)/cash on collection/bank transfer. Post charged at cost + a little bit, your choice of economy/signed for etc. I normally use Royal Mail for items less than 2kg, courier for more than 2kg. Post office airmail for all overseas shipments, air sure signed for (5.30 extra) recommended. I reserve the right to decline to ship to some destinations, or to insist upon air sure.
Very careful packaging to minimise postage costs but ensure safe arrival.
FYI I am 100% fb on ebay, account name rbrown334

Pentax K5 body only good 99 sold

BUNDLE DEALS: with an orig DAL 18-55mm 119; with DAL 18-55WR 149 ***with Sigma 18-125mm hood caps, pics below, excellent alternative to DA 18-135mm see my review 199.
ALSO I can include a rogue safari "better-beamer" type fresnel flash extender, this won't go on the K3 so can include with the K5 , which it is set up for, for just a tenner.

update Adaptall 02F eyepiece adapter 79.

Rare opportunity to acquire one of these prismatic eyepiece adapters. attaches to all adaptall lenses direct, magnification is focal length / 20. High quality see my review. With caps + pouch, pics below

Sigma 18-125mm vgc caps + hood 99

POST: UK 4 (1st); signed for 5; EU 8.95 elsewhere and bundles msg me.

Jessop PKA extension tubes set 13mm 21mm 31mm LNIB 59

These are difficult to find - I have seen them bid up to north of a hundred on ebay. Note that they have 6 contacts. Due to the black anodising it is necessary to create a contact point for the 7th data contact on the camera by scraping off the anodising. This has already been done on the 13mm and the 21mm tubes.

Sigma AF 1.4x teleconverter excellent case, UM, caps 79
These aren't conmmon either. Full frame. Very good economy alternative to the excellent but way pricy pentax one. My own testing indicates little difference between this and the apo version, a kenko one and the tamron 014F - all sharp with my 300mm f2.8, thread here.

kenko AF 1.4x teleconverter excellent boxed, caps 79
Full frame. Also a very good economy alternative to the excellent but way pricy pentax one. My own testing indicates little difference between this and the sigmas etc - all sharp with my 300mm f2.8, thread here. Rationalising my tc collection cos I just acquired a teleplus 1.7x also.

Tamron Adaptall-2 PKA mount carefully selected for condition and good exposure response $59

I can spare a couple more of these. Good condition, thoroughly tested on my K5/K3 with the range of adaptall lenses for correct and normal operation, most particularly correct detection of F stop. With a pk cap. Specially for you guys in USA - $ to is still pretty good right now so only: $59 inc standard air mail post large letter.

Attached Images

Last edited by marcusBMG; 08-10-2018 at 02:28 PM.
Views: 1,039
07-12-2018, 03:34 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 7 (100%)
Original Poster
The K5 is sold!
07-28-2018, 08:41 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
UPDATE:now seling RARE tamron adaptall 02F eyepiece adapter - turn your adaptall lens into a spotting scope.
08-03-2018, 07:04 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
prices reduced!!

08-10-2018, 02:29 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
adaptall pka mount $59 inc air mail post - take advantage of $- exchange rate.