Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
For Sale: Two infrared converted Pentax bodies for sale
Listed: 08-10-2018, 02:48 AM Total Price: 230 Currency: EUR Item Location: Lithuania City or State: Vilnius Shipping Destinations: Europe Only 

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Two infrared converted Pentax bodies for sale

Asking Price
230.00 EUR

Item Location
Vilnius (Lithuania)

Item Description
I am selling two of my infrared converted Pentax camera bodies. The cameras were converted in Lithuania by an electric engineer who converts various sorts of cameras to IR. I leave my old K-x converted to IR 680 nm for myself.

For sale:

Pentax *istD, converted to IR with 720 nm filter. I bought it second hand for conversion. Shutter count (actually named ‘frame number’) now is 36623. Focusing works rather well with the shorter focal lengths (20-30mm), but not so well with zooms longer lengths. I have never tried adjusting focus via service menu (though successfully did this for my K 100d Super and K-x), for *istD it might be possible as well, but I decided it was too complicated for me.
*istD infrared in original packaging+ 1GB + 4GB CF cards. Asking price 200 Euros.

Pentax K-r, converted to IR with 680 nm filter. It was my wife’s camera before conversion. During usage before conversion the diaphragm module got faulty and was repaired under warranty. Focusing works well with shorter focal lengths, also there is focus adjustment option in the user menu. Shutter count now is 5046.

K-r infrared in original packaging with battery and charger. Also + original AA Battery Holder-Adapter D-BH109. Asking price 245 Euros.

Both cameras are with UniWB white balance presets (this you can do in K-r at any time completely underexposing the photo), but with the *ist D I created this preset before conversion taking a picture of special magenta screen.

Photos included of *istD as it is older and more rare item, if you want i can take photos of K-r as well, but you can find them easily on internet.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Europe Only

Shipping Charge
Prices do not include postage. Shipping via Lietuvos Paštas, I will quote on request based on shipping destination. International Shipping typically 15-25 EUR

Shipping Services
Lithuanian postal service

Accepted Payment Types
Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Payment accepted via Paypal or Bank Transfer.
Seven-day return policy and buyer pays postage.

I will elaborate shipping options when knowing destination.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by ta-das; 4 Days Ago at 10:22 PM.
Views: 404