Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
For Sale: Cameras, lenses, filters and more
Listed: 08-27-2018, 12:32 PM Currency: USD Item Location: United States City or State: Mechanicsburg, PA Shipping Destinations: North America 

I am an amateur photographer. For several years I used Pentax cameras, but about 18 months ago , due to advancing age and back problems, I switched to Sony in an attempt to lighten the load somewhat. Last December, I experienced a major increase in the back problems. I can no longer carry a backpack with a lot of gear in it. I am downsizing from an SLR type of camera with multiple lenses to an advanced point-and-shoot camera with a wide zoom lens for the sake of my back. Consequently, I am selling any photo equipment that I no longer anticipate using. With a few exceptions which I will explain, all of this stuff is in very good to like new condition, and fully functional. The exceptions are as follows:

The Sony a77 ii Camera is in great shape except that the button that pops up the flash is broken. You can still lift the flash with a fingernail. I have not bothered to have it repaired because I seldom use the flash.

The Canon Powershot SX130 IS Camera, which was used by my wife, shows a bit of normal wear and tear, but otherwise is fine.

The Pentax Optio S40 camera which I'm selling with a dive case shows quite a bit of wear and tear, but none of it interferes with operation. The dive case is in great shape. I used them from time to time to take underwater photos while snorkeling.

The two Kenko 62mm filters may have a few light scratches, especially around the outer rim of the glass.

Lastly, the Domke photo vest is missing a snap at the back of the neck. I never used the snap, so I didn't replace it.

For anything that needs instructions, I have the original paper instructions and/or a pdf file of the instructions.

I am open to reasonable counteroffers.
ITEM ASKING

Sony a77 ii Camera $550.00
Includes everything that came with new camera, including packaging, plus 2 spare batteries and charging plate for a Watson universal battery charge, and a generic wireless remote control.

Tokina AT-X116 Pro DX II 11-16mm f2.8 lens $300.00
Sony mount. Includes everything that came with new lens, including packaging, plus a 77mm B&W F-Pro multicoated UV-Haze filter. This lens was bought new in November 2017.

Sony DT 50mm f1.8 SAM lens $100.00
Sony mount. Includes everything that came with new lens, including packaging, plus a 49mm Hoya multicoated UV filter and a 49mm metal lens hood.

Sony 70-300mm f4.5-5.6 G SSM II lens $900.00
ISony mount. ncludes everything that came with new lens, including packaging, plus a 62mm Hoya multicoated UV filter.

Sigma 18-200mm f3.5-6.3 DC Macro HSM lens $250.00
Sony mount. Includes everything that came with new lens, including packaging, puls a 62mm B&W F-Pro multicoated UV-Haze filter.

Kenko Teleplus MC4 AF 1.4x DGX teleconverter $70.00
Sony mount. Includes everything that came with it new, including packaging.

Canon Powershot SX130 IS Camera. $70.00

Pentax Optio S40 camera and dive case. $20.00

Pelican 1525 Air Case with Dividers $130.00
Includes everything that came with it new.

Calumet 72mm multicoated ultrathin circular polarizer filter in case. $25.00
(No front thread)

Hoya 77mm EVO multicoated UV filter in case. $25.00

Calumet 77mm multicoated ND2 filter in case. $15.00

Calumet 77mm multicoated circular polarizer filter in case. $25.00

Kenko 62mm multicoated UV filter in case. $5.

Kenko 62mm multicoated circular polarizer filter in case. $8--Sold

Cokin A series filter holder. $5
Cokin A series filter adapter ring—62mm. $5
Cokin A series filter adapter ring—55mm. $5
Cokin A series filter adapter ring—52mm. $5
Cokin A series 121 Grad Neutral Density. $10
Cokin A series 121L Grad Neutral Density $10
Cokin A series 121S Grad Neutral Density $10
Cokin A series 151 #2 Fog. $10
Cokin A series Pouch. $7

Bower 58-62 step up ring. $3--SOLD.

Bower 72-77 step up ring. $3--SOLD.
Generic 52mm filter stacking caps. $5

BRNO BaLens 77mm lens cap. $20--SOLD

BRNO BaLens 62mm lens cap. $20--SOLD

Hoya 62mm rubber collapsible lens hood. $5

OpTech Lens Hood Hat Mini. $3--SOLD

OpTech Lens Hood Hat Large. $3--SOLD

Lowepro Telephoto lens case. $7

Vivitar 285HV Electronic Flash (low trigger voltage), $60
includes instructions, plus a Sto-Fen 2-way bounce Unit, Domke pouch, V-285 wide angle attachment, and an SC-3 Sensor cord.

Visible Dust Arctic Butterfly 724. $20--SOLD

Datacolor LensCal. $25--SOLD

SensorKlear Loupe. $10--SOLD

Domke Photo Vest--Medium $10--SOLD

As far as shipping goes, tell me what you want and where to ship it and I'll find a price and get back to you. I don't want to make or lose money on shipping, that's all. I will take Paypal for payment. Finally, I give no guarantees, but will return money if the item is not as described.

Last edited by mechmike10; 09-04-2018 at 07:04 AM. Reason: mark item sold
Views: 813
08-27-2018, 08:27 PM   #2
Journeyman Cat Wrangler
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 23 (100%)
PM sent
09-04-2018, 06:12 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 14 (100%)
Original Poster