PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Lumix GX7 with 14-42II lens and case

Asking Price
265.00 USD

Item Location
Longview Wash. (United States)

Item Description
I picked up a GX85 and GX7 in the space of a week, and one must go.

The GX7 is a 16Mpix micro4:3 camera with many excellent features and great ergonomics. The GX85 has many updated features but the GX7 is acknowledged the better for handling and ease of changing settings. It has a great touchscreen that tilts up/down, many customizable buttons and AF/MF focus switch, plus it's the first Lumix body with IS inside (not 5-axis like Pentax and more modern bodies, but still helpful and useful with manual lenses). AF system goes to -4EV and focus peaking works on bright stars!

This silver camera has a bit of wear on the bottom edge of the paint and some scuffs on the LCD's plastic perimeter. Everything appears to work great after my head-to-head tests with the GX85.

The 14-42mm II version is as good as any kit lens in the micro4:3 system, and unlike their 12-32mm kit lens this one has a focusing ring.

The 'leather'? case fits over the GX7 camera nicely and looks good, though it also has some scuffs.
I also have a 3rs-party instruction book for the GX7/GM1 cameras with some hints on camera setup plus rudimentary instructions on how to take great pictures.

Comes with 3rd-party charger and two generic batteries. The USB cable uses the same connector as Pentax; I have a cord available by request. I'm also including a basic PK-M43 adapter without aperture control - works great for lenses with aperture rings!

Price: $225 body only, $265 with 14-42mm lens

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
U.S, U.K, Canada, Australia

Shipping Charge
$10 usa, split cost elsewhere

Shipping Services
USPS Priority or 1st class Int'l

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
contact me within 14 days of receipt

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

10-27-2018, 10:22 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 93 (100%)
Original Poster
Sold body for $210, thanks all.