Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
For Sale: Pentax K3 with DBG5. 10-17mm. FA50mm f1.4, M42 28mm f3.5
Listed: 10-10-2018, 07:19 PM Total Price: 425 Currency: USD Item Location: Australia City or State: gold coast Shipping Destinations: Worldwide 

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K3 with DBG5. 10-17mm. FA50mm f1.4, M42 28mm f3.5

Asking Price
425usd

Item Location
gold coast (Australia)

Item Description
Hello all, selling a few items to focus on my K1 lens selection. and have purchased a M43 camera for video stuff, so something has to go!
please note, all prices are what I wish to NET, all fees (paypal) and shipping are on you.
I only have photos of the FA on my work PC but if there is genuine interest I can upload more

Pentax K-3 body + Genuine DBG5 Battery grip - SOLD

Will Upload images of this soon. But the body and grip are both immaculate, a VERY LOW shutter count of approx 6000 clicks. the camera comes with the body, a strap, a body cap, the pentax dbg5 battery grip with both battery trays, a genuine pentax battery and charger. no boxes or manuals. You will be hard pressed to find one in better condition than this!

Pentax (samsung) 10-17mm Fisheye. - $230USD / $330AUD
This is the samsung branded version of the pentax 10-17mm. as far as I know it is identical optically, just cosmetic changes on the outside that in my opinion look nicer, and match up more with the newer lens styling. and has a blue ring instead of green! also functions on the K1 at about 15-17mm
decided to keep my IRIX 15mm for wide stuff

Pentax FA50 f1.4 - $155USD / $220AUD
The lens is in great condition, no fungus, haze, dust or scratches, just one tiny hair inside thats very hard to see and has no impact on images, I have 2 copies, and this is the cleaner version, almost all have some sort of dust that ive come across. selling because I dont use it often, and dont need 2!

Pentax m42 28mm f3.5 - $60USD / $85AUD
Good condition, smooth to focus, optically excellent, no dust, fungus or haze. a super sharp performer, but I already have the K 28mm and FA 28mm, so this is surplus to my requirements.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
actual cost

Shipping Services
australia post

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
no returns internationally, it's just too hard and expensive...

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by pixelvandal; 5 Days Ago at 03:40 AM.
Views: 610
10-13-2018, 01:40 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump. Pictures added
6 Days Ago   #3

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
you should change the total price unless you are really asking 425 for all this.
5 Days Ago   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by cyaspacecowboy Quote
you should change the total price unless you are really asking 425 for all this.
Thanks for the reply. I've seen plenty of others advertise this way, with the most expensive item being the one with the price. But I appreciate the feedback.