PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax-K SMC 50mm f/1.4

Asking Price
48.00 USD

Item Location
Sacramento (United States)

Item Description
For sale is a Pentax-K SMC 50mm f/1.4 lens. I recently purchased a Pentax KX film camera and this was included. As this is a duplicate in my collection am selling it. I am listing this lens as in "good" condition even though I believe it to be better. Cosmetically the lens is in beautiful condition with little to no signs of usage. Paint fill is excellent and the dot is clear and not yellowed. Internally, there is no oil and the aperture blades are as snappy as they should be. Glass appears to be in good condition with no scratches or swirl marks. There is some internal dust in the lens, although minimal. There is also a tiny (tiny!) spot that may or may not be fungus. Quite honestly, my eyes are rapidly changing and I simply cannot tell. There are also NO caps included with this lens. As such I am pricing this lens "under market" at $48 shipped-2-U via USPS in CONUS. Please re-read the above and understand what you are purchasing. Thanks for looking and PM me if you have any questions.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Free (CONUS)

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Do not want it back. Priced accordingly

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
IPhone SE  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone SE  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone SE  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone SE  Photo 
10-20-2018, 12:45 PM   #2
abw
Forum Member