Item for Sale
Pentax FA 31 in Silver

Asking Price
700.00 USD

Item Location
Moscow (Russia)

Item Description
Hey guys, hope is well.
I am listing my beloved Pentax FA 31 in silver. This lens truly is a stunner!!! i'm not going to describe it as you know it all already.
Just want to point out that this particular copy is mint. You'd be hard pressed to tell it from brand new. Everything works as it should, no problems whatsoever. The only thing that is missing is the rear cap and i'm happy to replace it with good old Helios cap (from Russia with love).
My copy is so sharp it's not even funny!!!
I am attaching a few images taken with this particular lens and will be uploading the images of the lens itself a bit later as i no longer have a camera.
Lens comes with box, pouch, some paperwork.
Please do not hesitate to contact me in regards to the purchase. I am happy to ship worldwide. Drop me a line and we will work out a way to get this gem to wherever is that you are.
P. S. found the rear cap. All cool bananas now)
P. P. S. i am open to reasonable offers.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS, DHL, FedEx, UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Buyer responsible for all custom, import duties and fees.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by racingsnake; 11-12-2018 at 02:24 AM.
11-12-2018, 02:22 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump with a lower price of 700$ and photos.
Why wait for the Black Friday? Grab it now)
Attached Images