PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Leica M7 (0.85 version) + flash, soft release & grip

Asking Price
2,599.00 USD

Item Location
Oakville, Ontario (Canada)

Item Description
Leica M7 rangefinder film camera in almost new condition. Only minor concern is a very slight lifting on the leatherette just to the bottom right of the film speed dial (you may have to glue this down again in 5 years or so). Camera has been used with film, with and without flash and works perfectly. This is the 0.85 rangefinder version, which allows for greater focusing accuracy with fast and long lenses (see Ken Rockwell's discussion about this camera for more information). Comes with:

• Leica M7 camera body
  • Original Leica body cap
  • Leica SF 20 flash unit
  • Leica body grip
  • Soft release for shutter
  • Reasonably fresh batteries in both camera and flash unit
A few notes:
  • Item is located in Canada but for my American friends I can drive it across the border to NY state and mail from the post office there. This may take a short while to schedule so there may be a slight delay.
  • Shipping will reflect your actual location and selected shipping option.
  • Price is firm and calculated based on what I paid for it (in this case, this is what I paid for the gear, less a $200 discount). It's about 20% less than what you'd pay for an M7 on eBay.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
to be calculated

Shipping Services
USPS, Canada Post

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns, please.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!