Item for Sale
Pentax-A 20mm f/2.8

Asking Price
400.00 USD

Item Location
Oregon (United States)

Item Description
Pentax-A 20mm f/2.8. Full frame wide angle

Lens is in good condition. Looks good, works good. There are some tiny cleaning marks on the front glass. Very hard to see but there if you use a flashlight and look close.

Includes a Pentax cloth pouch which I do not think is original to this lens but fits well. No front cap but it does have a Pentax brand skylight filter on.

Shipping and Paypal are on me. I would like to get $500 but make me a fair offer and we will see.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Free Shipping

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Within 14 days if not as described. Buyer to pay return shipping

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by jatrax; 01-19-2019 at 12:42 PM.
11-22-2018, 09:01 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 22 (100%)
Original Poster
Pictures:
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1 Mark II  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
View Picture EXIF
12-14-2018, 05:43 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Bumping this listing
01-19-2019, 12:43 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Price lowered to $400

04-03-2019, 07:28 PM   #5

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
By "cleaning marks" do you mean scuffs on the coating which cannot be removed by proper cleaning ie. with optical cleaning fluid and microfibre cloth or are we talking about actual scratches though the coating into the glass? I have no wish to be offensive but have too much experience of the term being used to describe the latter condition. And even coating scuffs can degrade optical performance even though they are only faintly visible to the naked eye. I am seriously interested in this lens and while I agree that your asking price is very reasonable, I would appreciate your response to my concern. I should add that I would be shooting film thru' this lens and certainly not pixel-peeping full-size images!
04-04-2019, 10:36 AM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
@cpceter I just pulled the lens back and out cleaned it with fluid and a micro-fiber cloth and re-examined and I see no marks at all now. I've used a flashlight and looked as closely as I can. Not sure what I saw before but perhaps it just needed another cleaning it is after all over 25 years old. I always try to be very conservative on listings. I've bought a large number of lens over the years on ebay and fully understand how descriptions get creative. All I can say is I would be happy buying this one.

I've used it on the K-1 to test and found the images satisfactory. I'm only selling this as I have two copies, one I bought and the other came to me in payment of a debt. I've no need for two.
04-24-2019, 03:15 AM   #7
amateur dirt farmer
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 69 (100%)
I know it was not mentioned in the ad, but do you have the OEM hood for this lens?