Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-06-2019, 11:34 AM   #1
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Feedback Score: 40 (100%)
Nikon Lenses: AF-S 85mm F1.4G, 35mm F1.4G, 28mm F1.8G

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Nikon Gear - D810, AF-S 85mm F1.4, 50mm F1.4, 35mm F1.4, 28mm F1.8, 24-120mm F4,1.4x TC

Asking Price
See listing

Item Location
AZ (United States)

Item Description
Up for sale is a fine collection of modern Nikon gear. With Pentax's move into FF, I've forgotten I even had much of this...

The US D810 body is in excellent condition with a shutter count of roughly 10k. It has a small scuff on the underside, near the tripod mount, but is otherwise free of cosmetic damage. Original box and accessories are included. I'll throw in a 128Gb CF card and extra battery for free. $1249

The lenses are US models, in like new condition, and have seen little to no use over the past couple of years. No marks on barrel or glass. Original boxes, hoods, and cases are included.

85mm F1.4G - $1099
35mm F1.4G - $1299
28mm F1.8G - $425
24-120mm F4G - $399
50mm F1.4G - $225

Lastly I have a Nikon TC-14E II 1.4x teleconverter. It is in like new optical and cosmetic condition. Includes caps and original box.

1.4x teleconverter - $229

Everything is priced to sell, and the bigger items include domestic shipping. More photos will be provided upon request / prior to checkout. Thanks for looking!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
U.S, U.K, Canada, Australia

Shipping Charge
Included for items >$1000, otherwise $20 for US and actual for international

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
Return within 7 days if not as described.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
01-10-2019, 12:31 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 18 (100%)
Message sent!
01-10-2019, 01:27 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 14 (100%)
Oh man, a camera system with a fast 28mm, high quality prime! Good luck with the sale!
01-11-2019, 01:58 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
The 50mm and 24-120mm have been sold. Rest is still available!

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
01-26-2019, 01:13 PM   #5
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Camera is sold, 85mm, 35mm, and 28mm lenses still available.

Adam

03-13-2019, 11:14 PM   #6
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
TC is gone. The fast lenses are still available!

Adam