Item for Sale
Tamron SP AF28-75mm F/2.8 XR Di LD (IF) Macro A09P

Asking Price
180.00 GBP

Item Location
Devon (UK)

Item Description
For sale is my excellent Tamron 28-75 F/2.8

In excellent used condition. No fungus, haze or scratches on the optics. No visible dust. Mechanically perfect. Some sign of light use on zoom and focus rings.

Complete with both caps, hood, box and documents. Box is very good but not perfect.

It is a wonderful sharp full-frame 28-75, just check out the reviews to see how good.

Price includes tracked and insured courier within the UK. I am happy to send internationally, and will contribute the first £10 of shipping cost in this case, but duty and taxes are your responsibility. PM me first for a quote.

Reply with any questions.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Free in UK

Shipping Services
Tracked Insured

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
If you find it not as described or faulty, I will refund on receipt of return, less shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by victormeldrew; 02-21-2019 at 10:36 AM.