PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sigma 50-150mm F2.8 II APO EX DC lens for Pentax w/extended warranty

Asking Price
399.00 USD

Item Location
Indianapolis, IN (United States)

Item Description
I have switched to Sony, so I regretfully I must part with one of my favorite K-mount lenses, the Sigma 50-150mm F2.8. Parting with this lens is rather painful, since Sony currently does not have a similar lens, and certainly nothing near this price. This has been an extremely convenient lens for my daughters' performing arts such as ballet and gymnastics. It's an almost ideal combination of size, range, and speed for indoor activities. This lens is Made in Japan, and is very similar to the Pentax 50-135mm f/2.8 in size and image quality, but with faster autofocus and a little more reach.

I purchased the lens new from B&H in December of 2010 for $749. As a high-end "EX" lens it had a 4-year manufacturer's warranty from Sigma, which I supplemented with a 7-year Mack Camera extended warranty, so it is covered through 2021! The Mack Camera warranty is transferable with a $20 fee, and more information can be found here:

The lens comes in its original box with all accessories and paperwork. I will also include the original B&H receipt as well as paperwork for the Mack Camera warranty.

The lens is priced to sell since my girls have recitals coming up soon and I need to raise cash for a pricey Sony telephoto!

As with all the DSLR lenses I have sold, I will not accept returns for focus-calibration issues. I've used the lens with great results on two Pentax bodies, so I know the lens is good. I only add this disclaimer because there are some people who do not understand the potential lens/body calibration issues inherent in DSLR cameras, and that lenses sometimes need calibrated to certain bodies.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
$15 in Continental US - Ask for other

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
I can also accept Zelle / Chase QuickPay

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
DMC-GX7  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
DMC-GX7  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
DMC-GX7  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
DMC-GX7  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
DMC-GX7  Photo 

Last edited by Edgar_in_Indy; 02-18-2019 at 10:39 AM.
02-18-2019, 07:03 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 18 (100%)
This is a remarkable lens. I'm surprised that it has lasted the 20 hours since you posted. Best wishes on your sale - someone is going to be very happy with this.
03-04-2019, 07:13 AM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 28 (100%)
PM sent.
03-09-2019, 12:17 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 16 (100%)
Original Poster
Sold!