Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-23-2019, 01:31 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 45 (100%)
Pentax ME Super (Black), M 50mm f/1.7, M 28mm f/3.5

Thinning out some items that aren't getting used. Prices include shipping and Paypal fees

PENTAX ME SUPER (BLACK) - US$65
Beautiful (and somewhat rare) black ME Super. Excellent condition and works 100%. Very clean example. There is some very minor paint loss along some of the edges, some nice brassing along the bottom edge and the right hand side and a small ding on the prism that affects nothing. I also have the black bayonet body cap that I will send with the camera. Selling because I seem to always grab my LX over this.

M 50mm f/1.7 - US$45
Very clean example of M 50mm f/1.7 lens. Glass is pristine (no fungus, separation, etc.) minimal dust, aperture snappy with no oil present and excellent paint fill in engravings. Alignment button is nice and white. Comes with OEM front cap but no rear cap as it is more or less permanently attached the the ME Super listed above. Buy the ME Super together with this lens for $90 (shipped in CONUS)

M 28mm f/3.5 - US$50
Very good example of M 28mm f/3.5 lens. Glass is pristine (no fungus, separation, etc.) minimal dust, aperture snappy with no oil present. Paint fill in engravings is very good. Alignment button has yellowed. Some very minor dings on front metal edge of lens. Filter thread exhibits some very minor binding but filters still screw in with ease and completely. Comes with OEM front and read caps and a vintage Toshiba Skylight 1A filter. Buy the ME Super together with this lens for $95 (shipped in CONUS).

Purchase ME Super and both lenses for $135 shipped in CONUS.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
IPhone XR  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone XR  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone XR  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone XR  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone XR  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone XR  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone XR  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone XR  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone XR  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone XR  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone XR  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone XR  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone XR  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone XR  Photo 

Last edited by amalongi; 02-28-2019 at 08:33 PM.