Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
For Sale: Pentax K1 (w/battery grip) - Sigma 35 ART - Sigma 85 1.4 (rare) - SALE PENDING
Listed: 03-11-2019, 08:42 PM Total Price: 2000 Currency: USD Item Location: United States City or State: Colorado Shipping Destinations: United States 

**I am a motivated seller. I need to sell off this setup so that I can invest in a new system. Switching systems for a variety of reasons. MAKE ME A REASONABLE OFFER.

Ideally, I would like to keep everything together in a group. If there's no interest in everything as a package, I will entertain selling things piecemeal (individual prices listed after each item).

Each piece of this package is in excellent condition - this setup has spent most of its life in a controlled, studio environment. Additionally, I baby my gear obsessively.

If you would like to see a high-res gallery of the items for sale, please go here.

*^IMAGES BELOW LISTING

*Pentax K1 with Pentax grip (D-BG6) - Excellent Condition - Camera data, per the tool here on the Forums: Shutter Count - 78,324 * Manufacture Date - 2016:09:23 * Software PENTAX K-1 Ver. 1.50 * SerialNumber - 7273192 * (the shutter is rated for 300,000+ actuations) | $950 | The actuations are high because I shoot a lot of commercial and editorial work which can really add up quickly, in terms of frames per session. The camera is in excellent condition. There is little to no body wear. I just received the camera back from Precision Camera, under extended warranty, where SD Card Slot 1 was replaced and the entire camera was inspected, cleaned (including the sensor/mirror), and returned to factory defaults. The camera looks, feels, and functions damn-near brand-new. Precision essentially gave the camera an A+ bill of health. I have all of the relevant paperwork for the warranty service. The camera includes the original box, packaging, strap, body cap, battery, etc. I will also include two aftermarket Wasabi batteries along with a Wasabi rapid charger. As of the moment, the K1 is fully reset to stock. If you would like me to re-calibrate the lenses prior to shipping, I am happy to do so. Lastly, I will also include a Cactus V6 II HSS trigger. This trigger essentially translates the Pentax signal into either Nikon or Canon, allowing one to use propriety systems for Canikon, including HSS.

*Sigma 35 1.4 - Excellent Condition | $550 | This lens is SHHAAARRRRPPPPP! One of the sharpest lenses I've ever used for any system, no doubt. I've never had any issues with focus, though I did need to make a roughly -4 micro adjustment for the lens to function optimally (to be expected). The lens was recently serviced by Sigma, under warranty. The rear barrel had become slightly loose - the barrel was fully replaced and the lens inspected, cleaned, and returned to like-new condition. The lens includes original box, hood, pouch, front cap, and back cap. I have all the relevant paperwork for the warranty work. This is, for all intents and purposes, as close as you can get to new without actually being new.

*Sigma 85 1.4 - Excellent Condition | $650 | As it is no longer produced, his lens is a bit of a rarity. I know many prefer the 77 Ltd in this respective focal range, but I had the 77 and, personally, much prefer this lens. It's damn sharp, focuses quickly & quietly, and is well built. To me, the optical performanc rivals the 85 ART. Like the 35, I had to make a small micro-adjustment to get the lens "dialed-in" but that's true for nearly every lens, of course. Also, like the 35, I've not had any issues with the lens not focusing properly, at any point in time. The only signs of wear are on the hood where there are a few minor scuffs here and there. The lens includes original box, hood (main hood and hood extension for asp-c cameras), front cap, back cap, and pouch. This lens also serviced by Sigma under warranty - simply, for inspection and cleaning - and was brought back to like-new condition.

***It's worth noting that both lenses function superbly on the K3 as well.

*Sigma EF 610 DG Super Flash - Like-New | $100 | This unit from Sigma is a high-output, flash specifically for the Pentax ecosystem. It features both TTL and HSS - both of which function flawlessly both with the K1 and K3. Unit includes original box and pouch. The flash was only used a couple of times for weddings. Other than that, it has lived its life in a drawer. I will also include a Rogue 3-in-1 flash grid set.

**Total | $2250 - sold individually

**Total for full setup as listed | $2000
-Valued at well over $4,300 new, without any tax.

***Whether you're an established or burgeoning photographer, this amazing setup allows for an immense amount of creative possibility and produces some of the highest quality imagery I've seen from Full Frame cameras. I've often been asked by colleagues and clients if I shoot medium format. Those of you who know the K1, and these lenses, know how stellar they are when paired. Furthermore, I am happy to state that both Sigma lenses are great copies - I know that there can be some inconsistency in that regard. For only slightly more than a new K1, you can outfit yourself with a top-notch, versatile setup for a variety of genres, styles, and assignments.

*Payment accepted via PayPal. I will cover the cost of insured shipping - and pack each item with the utmost care. Of course, since the items are not new, they are being sold as-is. With that being said, you can purchase with the knowledge and confidence that all items, minus the flash unit, have recently been serviced and cleaned under warranty. I am somewhat negotiable on price. However, please be reasonable. If you are only interested in an item or two, drop me a note, and I will notify you, in the order of inquiry, should I decide to sell items separately. Items will ship from Denver, Colorado via UPS.

If you have any questions, would like additional photos or videos, or anything else, please don't hesitate to respond to this post or send me a direct message.

If you'd like to see a few examples of the type of imagery that this setup can produce, take a peek here.

Attached Images

Last edited by jonnycreative; 03-16-2019 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Update pricing.
Views: 1,184
03-13-2019, 06:11 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Original Poster
BUMP - Price reduced.
03-16-2019, 07:11 AM   #3

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Sent a pm