Item for Sale
HD Pentax-D FA* 70-200mm F2.8 ED DC AW | DFA*70-200/2.8

Asking Price
1,075.00 USD SOLD

Item Location
St. Louis, MO (United States)

Item Description
HD Pentax-D FA* 70-200mm F2.8 ED DC AW

I presume I needn't "sell" the quality of this lens, but if you don't know about it click the link above for information. It is a superb optic.

I purchased this lens for my K-1 in the Forum Marketplace with the idea I would dispense with all lesser lenses. Unfortunately it is too heavy and bulky for easy, comfortable use at my age, and I don't take advantage of its exceptional quality.If I'm not using it I'm selling it.

I'm replacing FF lenses with equivalent quality APSc lenses, so this should be used by someone rather than sitting on my closet shelf.

As the photos show, the lens is virtually unused. All materials originally in the box are included, just as they were when they came out of the box. I didn't attach the tripod foot for the photos (the case will not store the lens with the foot attached) but I have attached and removed it several times. there are no apparent cracks or faults on the foot or mount for the foot. The lens has been handled with utmost care and I cannot see any marks, faults or evidence it has ever been used.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
U.S, U.K, Canada, Australia

Shipping Charge
Included for Continental USA. See listing details for non-US Buyers

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail Insured

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Return accepted if not as described and pictured. Buyer pays return shipping. PayPal Return rules apply.

Note: Price includes all PayPal fees, Postage expense and Insurance for USA buyers. International Buyers should add $30 additional shipping expense. This item will ship in a non-standard box.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 03-23-19 at 05:11 PM ----------

Lens is Sold

Last edited by monochrome; 03-23-2019 at 03:14 PM.