Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
For Sale: Pentax DA* 60-250mm f4, FA77mm f1.8, FA 28mm f2.8, DA 15mm f4 HD, DA 15mm f4 SMC, DA
Listed: 05-19-2019, 02:28 AM Total Price: 600 Currency: AUD Item Location: Australia City or State: Perth Shipping Destinations: Australia Only 

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
For Sale: Pentax DA* 60-250mm f4, FA77mm f1.8, FA 28mm f2.8, DA 15mm f4 HD, DA 15mm f4 SMC, DA 40mm f2.8, DA 35mm f2.4, FA 50mm f1.7, Rikenon 28mm f2.8, Helios 77K-4, Sigma 24mm f2.8 Super-Wide AF, 30mm f1.4 EX DC, 24-70mm f2.8 EX DG, 105mm f2.8 Macro, Teleconverter AF x1.4, Tamron 18-250mm f3.5-6.3 Di.II, Sirui T-005 Tripod

Asking Price
600.00 AUD

Item Location
Perth (Australia)

Item Description
A number of APS-C & Full Frame compatible lenses for sale, mostly because I have too many lenses and have nearly exclusively have graduated to Full Frame and need to clear some shelf space! Postage to Australia only at this point ( with a flat rate of $15 for single items ), but will consider shipping to the United States - beware that it's a bit more expensive than that! All prices are in Australian dollars, and payment is by PayPal. More photos are available if interested.

Pentax FA 77mm f1.8 ( $600 ). Bought because I found a good deal and couldn't resist. Already had a FA 77 at the time! Good condition with some light scuffing on the body, comes with box and pouch.

Pentax FA 28mm f2.8 SOLD

Pentax DA* 60-250mm f4 ( SOLD ). Has seen plenty of use on both APS-C and then some on full-frame. THIS LENS HAS BEEN MODIFIED FOR FULL-FRAME. Never had any issues with the SDM, but I have a 70-200 f2.8 and simply don't use it anymore. Comes with soft pouch and box.

Pentax HD DA 15mm f4 ( $350 ). Bought after my original SMC DA 15mm failed. Enjoyed using it, but later bought another SMC to get the star burst effect back. In good condition, with scuff marks on the lens cap. Comes with box and pouch.

Pentax SMC DA 15mm f4 - FOR PARTS ONLY - ( $80 ). Lens was used extensively until it become intolerably soft on one side. Found out that ( from memory ) the rear cluster of elements had separated / become unglued, as well as there being some sand in the lens causing major wear to the barrel. Cost more to repair than what it was worth. For Parts only. Comes with pouch and box.

Pentax DA 40mm f2.8 - AS IS - ( $80 ). Lens has a sticky aperture, where the aperture closes slowly. Has been repaired previously, but problem occurred again - apparently the barrel lube getting into the aperture mechanism?? Lens still operates and takes photos, and after having a quick play around with it, the photos seem fine - but listed AS IS. Comes with lens caps, pouch and box. Numerous scuffs and scratches on body.

Pentax DA 35mm f2.4 ( SOLD ). My first prime lens! In good condition, comes with box.

Pentax FA 50mm f1.7 - FUNGUS: FOR PARTS OR REPAIR - ( $40 ). Bought this lens with the intent or repairing. There is fungus inside the front elements, which I now understand are sealed in a unit and cannot be individually removed for cleaning. The lens is otherwise in good condition and functions fine, and would be a good donor for parts.

Rikenon 28mm f2.8 ( $40 ). Never really used it. Good condition, operates smoothly.

Helios 77K-4 - FOR PARTS OR REPAIR - ( $40 ). Lens does not focus to Infinity for reasons unknown. It has also been modified by a previous owner with the aperture control pin cut off, so lens is manual aperture control. Otherwise operates fine. FOR PARTS OR REPAIR.

Sigma 24-70mm f2.8 non-HSM ( $300 ). Good condition, for Full-Frame. Comes with soft case.

Sigma 24mm f2.8 Super-wide II AF - FOR PARTS OR REPAIR - ( $60 ). Lens is a bit shabby and badly decentered, with the right-side of the frame soft. Not so noticeable on APS-C, but very obvious on Full-Frame. FOR PARTS OR REPAIR.

Sigma 30mm f1.4 EX DC SOLD

Sigma 105mm f2.8 Macro non-HSM SOLD

Sigma AF Teleconverter x 1.4 ( $50 ). In good condition with box. Does not support HSM or SDM auto-focus lenses; screw-drive AF only.

Tamron 18-250mm f3.5 - 6.3 Di.II ( $220 ). Good condition, although there is a collection of dust on the inside. It has bad zoom-creep, and the auto-focus was never accurate on my K-5 ( the 'ol zoom-focus-unzoom method worked well, though ), but otherwise the lens worked really well for years. Comes with box.

Sirui Tripod T-005 ( $90 ). Basically the aluminium version of the carbon-fibre T-025. Weighs a kilogram without the camera mounting plate. Is in very good condition and functions well and will come with a generic Arco-Swiss mounting plate. I bought it as a back-up for my T-025, but it is now superfluous to my needs. Comes with its carry bag, which is beginning to unstitch in places.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Australia Only

Shipping Charge
$15

Shipping Services
AusPost

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns are accepted, buyer to pay.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by Focusrite; 05-29-2019 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Updating title and sold lenses
Views: 904
05-19-2019, 02:31 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Original Poster
Photos for remaining items.
Attached Images

06-07-2019, 02:48 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)