Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-25-2019, 07:49 AM   #1
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
Asahi Pentax m42 adapter..OEM (macro tubes avail.)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Asahi Pentax m42 adapter..OEM

Asking Price
39.00 USD

Item Location
Michigan (United States)

Item Description
Selling my OEM Asahi Pentax M42 adapter, made in Japan for Pentax K mount cameras. I have sold my K5IIS and no longer have a need for this adapter. This has a great fit and is easily attached and removed from the camera with ease. The generic "Chinea" adapter can easily be had for less than half this price but lacks the quality machining of the Asahi.
Not saying I can't find a good one, but it still sort of hit and miss.............

With this m42 adapter, I can attach a host of well made, inexpensive, manual focus lenses. These lenses are cheap on the buy and sell forum. Most definitely some of the best deals out there. My 50/55mm gear includes the Takumar, Pentacon, and Mamiya lenses. Most in the $45 range and when on a budget you can expand your gear with just a minimal cash outlay. I'm keeping my m42 lenses purchased here as they attach with my Nikon and Fuji m42 adapters as well.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
buyer pays actual cost..

Shipping Services
FREE viaUSPS )or you pay for actual cost of "other")

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
If it isn't what I said it was just send it back.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by jakester11; 10-08-2019 at 10:13 AM.
07-19-2019, 08:57 AM   #2
Forum Member

Original Poster
item added...

Excellent > 3 macro tubes in this sale. They can be had for an additional $20. (not incl. w/adapter) Check the photo, they are like new. (m42 thread)

Last edited by jakester11; 08-11-2019 at 05:37 AM.
08-11-2019, 05:38 AM   #3
Forum Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by jakester11 Quote
PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Asahi Pentax m42 adapter..OEM

Asking Price
41.00 USD

Item Location
Michigan (United States)

Item Description
Selling my OEM Asahi Pentax M42 adapter, made in Japan for Pentax K mount cameras. I have sold my K5IIS and no longer have a need for this adapter. This has a great fit and is easily attached and removed from the camera with ease. The generic "Chinea" adapter can easily be had for less than half this price but lacks the quality machining of the Asahi.
Not saying I can't find a good one, but it still sort of hit and miss.............

With this m42 adapter, I can attach a host of well made, inexpensive, manual focus lenses. These lenses are cheap on the buy and sell forum. Most definitely some of the best deals out there. My 50/55mm gear includes the Takumar, Pentacon, and Mamiya lenses. Most in the $45 range and when on a budget you can expand your gear with just a minimal cash outlay. I'm keeping my m42 lenses purchased here as they attach with my Nikon and Fuji m42 adapters as well.

Also selling a set of 3 macro tubes......m42 thread with original case. These are like new and very inexpensive
.......cost $20 and free shipping when purchased with the adapter.
Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
buyer pays actual cost..

Shipping Services
USPS or you pay for actual cost of "other"

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
If it isn't what I said it was just send it back.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!
bump..
09-21-2019, 05:16 AM   #4
Forum Member

Original Poster
bump.......

10-01-2019, 06:47 AM   #5
Forum Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by jakester11 Quote
bump.......