PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax Super Program, CLA in June 2018

Asking Price
80 100.00 USD

Item Location
Boston, MA (United States)

Item Description
Manual focus 35mm slr. I've had this Pentax Super Program for about three years, my first Pentax film camera. Selling it as I'm downsizing my film kit.
This camera works in P/Tv/Av/M modes with lenses that have contacts, I've primarily used it with the FA 35/2 and DA 40/2.8. Of course it works great with manual lenses too, in M or Av.

Last year Eric Hendrickson CLA-ed it. The receipt states "Repair auto circuit. Clean and lube transport. Clean," I can forward you the receipt if you're interested. It worked well before the CLA and the film advance is smoother now. I've used it with a variety of film (bw, color negative, slide) before and after.

Not shown in photos is that the viewfinder is clear, LCDs are in good shape, and the viewfinder light works (there's a small button on the left of the mount to activate it).

I'm listing the condition as good because there's some wear and tear on the finish, you can see it from the 45 degree photos below:
- a finish mark near the right lug
- some surface pitting around the prism case

Link to the camera page on pf Pentax Super A / Super Program - Pentax Manual Focus Film SLRs - Pentax Camera Reviews and Specifications

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
included for CONUS

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by aaacb; 08-18-2019 at 07:10 AM.
07-28-2019, 07:20 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 17 (100%)
Original Poster
bump!
08-15-2019, 07:05 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 17 (100%)
Original Poster
bump for lower price, this is about the cost of the CLA+shipping
08-17-2019, 01:31 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Too bad you're not shipping to Europe. Nevertheless, good luck with the sale!